Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spilldatea

VIP Member
had a brief flashback to how completely unhinged and feral we all went when we were waiting for city to announce they’d signed jack.

i knew i was in deep when i was obsessively checking twitter to see if he’d been spotted at city’s ground. and when they released that video of his calves and the flashing strobe lights and we all had a collective meltdown 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

ruby1080

VIP Member
Good Morning Tattlers!

Jack is ready to swagger into someone's office today.

View attachment 1204960View attachment 1204961

I'm here for pissy Jack. Someone put him and Sexy Rude Bastard John in a room together please.

@ruby1080 just read your last chapter, howling at Skye but also not quite sure I can function today now. I love that Eva is the one in control and he's kind of awkward. It's so diff from other fics. Love it! Wish I had her balls (and Jack's obv)
Thank you ❤ I just need to find a way of writing it and undertaking my daily JG worship here without it taking over my whole life and leading to me losing my job. Don’t think my manager’s going to accept ”I was busy writing a fan fic about wanking Jack Grealish off” as an acceptable excuse for my complete lack of productivity.

• Haha

ruby1080

VIP Member
His facial hair ❤
So many shots of his back ❤
Short sleeves ❤

He needs to stop arselicking Kyle and put some respect on his bae instead 😡
Amazing video :love:

Hair
Face
Back
Arse
Arms
All of it

Love the hot PE teacher vibes smashing it in front of the whiteboard

Love the zero hesitation in putting himself down as best dressed

Confused about what I felt when he described how Kyle gets hold of people

ADORE the fact he's confirmed for us he has no tattoos and "isn't mad on them". You and me both babes 😘

• Heart

spilldatea

VIP Member
Screaming at the last few posts 😭😭

I used a *lot* of water when I lived at home where we had a really good shower.
‘that’s your 4th shower today wtf’
‘i’m just sweating it’s really warm’
‘it’s december and the heating isn’t even on…’

can’t blame ya really, can’t beat good water pressure 🤣

• Haha

Sarararah

VIP Member
Guys, hear me out on the fake death thing because surely this is fate - we got life insurance at work yesterday and I haven't given my form back yet naming my beneficiary - we can make this work for us somehow right??? Who do I put, tattle hoebags?

• Haha

Sarararah

VIP Member
Can just imagine the next time JG catches up, probably would proper laugh at the Kevan comments (that name alone gives me ick on the poor lad, what were Kevin and Karen thinking?)

But then, he reads about his dad 😂😂😂😂

Also, the bar is low enough so I'm gonna say it. I'd shag kieras bloke before Kevan, he actually looks more like Jack, and is better definitely better looking than Kevan........but his whole demeanor and fact he seems to just leech of Jack gives me major ick.

So process of elimination, Jack it's you....... although I bet I'm closer in age to his dad than him 😫

• Haha

ruby1080

VIP Member
Don’t know if anyone remembers my mum telling me about some tenuous family link to a vague “Man City player” a few weeks ago, but basically I found out who it is and it’s not JG. I was actually quite relieved as I don’t want any slight hint of incest infiltrating my thoughts about him, despite there being no blood link at all 🤣

I’m free to continue perving.

• Haha

ruby1080

VIP Member
Feel like I've set the cat amongst the pants pigeons here.

To reiterate, there is definite pants. I just think one of his rascal long tshirts may also be under the hoodie and drooping down at the front.

The dick is still there, just with a nightie-esque tshirt over it.

Let me know if any questions

Best
I think you’re wrong.

Kind Regards.

• Haha

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
Lol I’m liking all the posts about going back to work cause bae looks pretty… but I’m still off sick 😂😂

Sorry you’re in the office and I’m unable to walk unaided tax (I’ve gone England Jack cause England Jack makes life better)
85CBDC32-FB9B-4F42-8522-882AFF414262.jpeg

463DB0D0-D25D-41F4-BFDF-48865083048B.jpeg
FF33177F-203A-43C9-B918-3EE79593CDC7.jpeg
30E6F17B-C0AB-4786-BF25-5254E9754A48.jpeg
D7809607-ED83-41E2-9C75-106445587A10.jpeg

84F0061F-F99D-4EE3-B310-4CD61428ECEE.jpeg

4B0F3508-3E52-441B-A0F4-D8C47D05A936.jpeg
CB4D053E-721C-4B4A-AFF3-E5D5788F75B5.jpeg
8D1310AC-BF33-406C-8097-8584C52662F4.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 11

spilldatea

VIP Member
Did he read it?!
no i woke up with a hazy memory of messaging him and went into panic mode. read what i’d sent and pissed myself laughing and then unsent it because i’m a shithouse. but let me tell you his skin would be so much better now if he’d taken my unwanted skincare advice.

always thought my DM would be let me sit on your face and not here’s a list of suncreams to make your face more youthful 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11