Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spilldatea

VIP Member
i’d make a tier list but i think i’ve said it enough times now that it’s pointless. i’d plough through them all, with the only exception being that have to be age appropriate. age limit of 25 and over 🤷🏻‍♀️ if you’re under age you’re not allowed in

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
i can remember a rather saucy order of mine once got delivered when i wasn’t home and i had to knock on the neighbours for it.

you’re going to have to either use something you already have or just go acoustic. in a pinch an electric toothbrush may work 🤣
A friend of mine once ticked "discreet delivery" on an order, and as requested it arrived in a nondescript cardboard box. From a van emblazoned with the Ann Summers logo.

• Haha

ruby1080

VIP Member
My parcel has not been delivered 😕
Because of the small text, the main thing I saw when I read this was the “Report” button underneath. So I’ve reported this travesty to the authorities for you, and Bae has gone straight down to the sorting office to speak to the manager.

1650387339456.png

• Haha
  • Heart

cobette

VIP Member
Guys, this is the first time I have been out in public since the mask rules were lifted here. I need my mask back. I am sitting at a table in a pub sniggering away to myself.

Me hiding my face:

41.jpeg

• Haha

madamchristmas

VIP Member
god villa have had some elite kits in the past! or is it just that jg is so fucking fit that he looks good in everything? 😍😍

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
What an image 🤣

I don’t think Jack does swing it about actually. Ever since I found out his Venus is in Virgo I’ve thought he wouldn’t do that. I think he’s a bit more shy than we think 🤣
I don't think he's shy as such, I think it's more... he's not waving it around like "look at my dick, everyone!" but in a changing room situation it doesn't occur to him to cover it up.

He probably sees it like his calves... "I dunno why it's that size, must run in the family" *shrug*

• Haha

Gizmo24

VIP Member
It was hard to watch the game with him being so close, I felt like Big and Carrie before they almost got married…..willing him to just look over…unlike me, he was 💯 focused on the game🤣🤣

Should have kept shouting tattle at him. He'd have been intrigued, googled it and then found the wonder that are these threads. Life would never be the same for him again. Really though, we all know he reads here anyway. Hey Jack 👋

• Haha