Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Love the new thread name ladies😂🙈 real life has been in the way this week so just catching up!

just caught up on all the fanfics - I get lost with the names on here - but the new Hospital one…..🥵 love it! Also enjoying the call centre Jack one as well!

so good to see him back on the pitch today!
What's the hospital one?

Sassysaz

Chatty Member
Anyone got the link for the fanfic with the Irish girl? I was half way through it and now can’t find it ?

Gizmo24

VIP Member
I wasn't sure about the 90s one to start with but omg! 1996......what a time to be alive! I can't wait to see how that progresses.

There are some amazing writers!

@cornflower your last chapter, the dry humping - that was your 'chapter 6' moment, I'm slightly ashamed of how many times I've reread that part, it's just perfectly written - the little "but can you" and telling him she's on, and him knowing she's just saying that......we have all been there!

Which one is this one from? And what's chapter 6?? I'm mind to skip to all the dirty bits but I'll be good 😏

Sassysaz

Chatty Member
🤣🤣🤣 I just seen the video..I never even knew there was a video of them on that day 🤦🏻‍♀️ It is funny when her foot touches him and he moves slightly, Sash looks like she speaks to him and he just ignores her and when she looks away looks like he gives her a dirty look😂

…yes I’m looking way to much into a video but I’ve had a shitty day and it made me laugh. ☺
Where is the video?

jade1818

VIP Member
thought we had another angelcake situation on our hands when i saw how many pages you’d gone through since i last came on here.

fwiw panda pops/coco pops/lemon & herb chicken/JPEA/dog walks >>>>> arguing on the thread about talking about the cousin.
won’t have days like that again

TheLadyTea

VIP Member
I can't believe he's left Sasha behind when so many of them having taken partners (well I can, it's what he does). I'm guessing those days at the lake house was her sweetener. She gets drizzle and a canoe and he gets sunshine and insta whores
I'm properly confused by their relationship and it is none of my business......but is he actively pretending that they're not dating or is it just that they're not spotted together often (or ever)?😂

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Thirsting for Dubai content has almost distracted me from thirsting for One Man Is The Parachute

At what point can we send out a search party for the author to make sure she is ok
Hmmm, is it appropriate to comment and ask about the next instalment? Hate to feel like I'm harassing someone but at the same time I love that fic so much.

Casey can

Chatty Member
I am so fucking jealous of them getting to handle him like that, not surprised he's the most fouled player - if I played footie I'd be wanting to get him wound up like that and shove his tight sweaty body about too

also thank you so much for this 🙏
Are you on wattpad or just Ao3?