Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sassysaz

Chatty Member
Needed a bit of excitement so just reread On Hold while we wait for a new chapter! Call centre Jack is a bit of me!! The sexual tension between him and Lisa-I can’t bear it!
Ooh how have I missed this one? I love finding a new one to read is it linked on here already do you know?

Timefortea93

VIP Member
Do we need to send some lurkers to the Mount thread to wind you all up about Carlotta/Bethany/Cartia so that you can go back to policing there instead?
Just post a pic of mason with a girl that nobody wanted to be seeing and I'm sure they will go back. 🤣🤣.

Also it's a joke incase someone can't take one.

misselaineious8

I had another look at this because I apparently I am a) insane and b) can't get enough of straining my eyes c) like perfume too much, I reckon the other bottle next to the red/black one (opaque black) is one by INITIO (hoping it's 'Absolute Aphrodisiac' or 'Carnal Initiation' 🤣 not that he'd need either of them). Pretty sure the other one is Spice Bomb Infared.

This is legit me pausing that video and trying to figure out JG's aftershave from a split second pan over a bathroom cupboard 🤣 :

View attachment 1000283
OMG me too - I googled for a while what have I become? What did you deduce?