Jack Grealish #105 He’s not the messiah, he’s a very naughty boy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again, I agree.
I won’t read the sun or the daily mail, nothing is true, pretty much the same with the mirror as well.
We have some good sports writers, who put out articles, just not with news papers.
The papers just make rubbish up.
Kind of jealous, must be so much easier just sitting on a pub, having some pints and make tit up instead of actually having to find real news to write about like I have to do. Hello the Sun hire me!!! I have great imagination, loves bad conspiracy theories and can stir some tit up about the wags just in time for the Euros. (y)😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The pictures are exactly what I needed to see as I’m about to ovulate 😍 I hope he becomes naughty Jack for his summer off and causes some mischief !

Apparently Chelsea are going to put an offer on the table for him in the summer.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Jack is so lovely to the fans and youngsters , I hope he never changes.

How can he be so nice and adorable yet ultra-filth sexy ? 😃😃😆😆🥵🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Jack is so lovely to the fans and youngsters , I hope he never changes.

How can he be so nice and adorable yet ultra-filth sexy ? 😃😃😆😆🥵🥵
He is adorable. Every time I read the word city I pronounce it the same as Jack, CITAH 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Apparently Chelsea are going to put an offer on the table for him in the summer.
Might be good for him to go to a mid-table team (hello Chelsea I'm talking about you! :cool:), less pressure.