Jack Grealish #105 He’s not the messiah, he’s a very naughty boy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Too late Jack, she is with that exLove Island geezer now. I still wonder if they did back in the day. We had some Tattlers who wrote amazing fan fic with these two. I remember after the FA cup last year she kept touching him after the interview ( she wasn't with Adam Collard then). Love this video😍

Reactions: 4
Too late Jack, she is with that exLove Island geezer now. I still wonder if they did back in the day. We had some Tattlers who wrote amazing fan fic with these two. I remember after the FA cup last year she kept touching him after the interview ( she wasn't with Adam Collard then). Love this video😍
I read that fan fic couldn’t stop reading it 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Those were the days 😍😍

• Heart
I love that fan fic! The love island guy is not a patch on Jack

• Heart
Imagine this giant-muscled big-cocked fit man giving it to you real good........🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

Then making you a cup of tea after, bringing it up the stairs & calling out " IM COIMING , BAOIBE..." 😃😃😆😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
_86115742_86115741.jpg
Jack, going down the road after shagging you all day, for some cod & chips, in his little car 😃😃

• Haha
Reactions: 6
100% not true 👍🏼👍🏼 don't worry JG10 is going nowhere
I agree, can’t see him going anywhere
If you read the articles, some say he’s unhappy and wants to go (we know that’s not true from his last interview) and some say city will listen to offers, while some say he can’t work with pep.
The same people are reporting KDB, Haaland and others are also looking to leave.
Can’t see him going anywhere at the moment.

• Heart
If you read the articles, some say he’s unhappy and wants to go (we know that’s not true from his last interview) and some say city will listen to offers, while some say he can’t work with pep.
The same people are reporting KDB, Haaland and others are also looking to leave.
Might depend on how the summer goes. If he gets picked for the England squad.

It's not Jack that wants to leave, it's City and Pep that wants to sell him and I understand why. He only have two years left on his contract, is 28 years old so reached his peak, have not delivered what he was bought for, have problems with injuries, are not sure to start or even get into the NT for the Euros. If City wants some money for him they need to sell him this summer. Wait another year, Jack can just sit out his contract for one year and then go for free to Villa. Haaland is going nowhere unless Real Madrid pays a really absurd amount of money to get him. KDB have contract to next year, so they will probably try to sell him before to cash in some money. Mens football at this level is all about the money.

It's not Jack that wants to leave, it's City and Pep that wants to sell him and I understand why. He only have two years left on his contract, is 28 years old so reached his peak, have not delivered what he was bought for, have problems with injuries, are not sure to start or even get into the NT for the Euros. If City wants some money for him they need to sell him this summer. Wait another year, Jack can just sit out his contract for one year and then go for free to Villa. Haaland is going nowhere unless Real Madrid pays a really absurd amount of money to get him. KDB have contract to next year, so they will probably try to sell him before to cash in some money. Mens football at this level is all about the money.
I agree with you.
However, the same people writing these article’s are the same people who wrote pretty much the same 22/23 winter transfer window.
It’s speculation at this point, I suppose we wait and see.
Pretty much every other article has a different reason for looking to move.
I really can’t see him going anywhere yet, but what do I know, I’m still not over sheringham going to Man U all those years ago, I wouldn’t believe it 😂😂

I agree with you.
However, the same people writing these article’s are the same people who wrote pretty much the same 22/23 winter transfer window.
It’s speculation at this point, I suppose we wait and see.
Pretty much every other article has a different reason for looking to move.
I really can’t see him going anywhere yet, but what do I know, I’m still not over sheringham going to Man U all those years ago, I wouldn’t believe it 😂😂
The few articles I seen in Swedish media all been about Pep and City might sell him, nothing about Jack wanting to leave. And why would he after all trouble with Bat Mansion🦇, seems a bit stupid living in a flat for so long, buying a mansion with bats and fix it for forever and then live in it for six months before moving. 😂 I wonder if he gets to the Euro, always have a feeling that Gareth don't like him but now Jack been scandal free (and boring a f) for a very long time. Too long, give us something to gossip about Jack!!! Your tattle thread is dying off lack of content. Why do you have off and of btw, it's very confusing for people like me not having english as my native language. 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
The few articles I seen in Swedish media all been about Pep and City might sell him, nothing about Jack wanting to leave. And why would he after all trouble with Bat Mansion🦇, seems a bit stupid living in a flat for so long, buying a mansion with bats and fix it for forever and then live in it for six months before moving. 😂 I wonder if he gets to the Euro, always have a feeling that Gareth don't like him but now Jack been scandal free (and boring a f) for a very long time. Too long, give us something to gossip about Jack!!! Your tattle thread is dying off lack of content. Why do you have off and of btw, it's very confusing for people like me not having english as my native language. 😂
There are a lot of articles here, all mixed, but some do say its him that wants to go, he’s unhappy there and can’t work with pep.
Thats why I think it’s speculation at this stage.
He’s contracted till June 27, so I personally don’t think he’s going anywhere yet.
As I said though, who knows, we get teased with lots of useless information, day in day out.
The of and off question, both words have two different meanings, but I can see how confusing that can be lol.

Reactions: 2
I believe Swedish media over English sorry the Sun and Daily Mail. 😇 I work as a journo and a man at my work been living in England covering the Prem for decades and omg the stories he can tell about english football journalists working for tabloids. Sometimes they just makes tit up and they don't even deny it. 😂

Reactions: 2
I believe Swedish media over English sorry the Sun and Daily Mail. 😇 I work as a journo and a man at my work been living in England covering the Prem for decades and omg the stories he can tell about english football journalists working for tabloids. Sometimes they just makes tit up and they don't even deny it. 😂
Again, I agree.
I won’t read the sun or the daily mail, nothing is true, pretty much the same with the mirror as well.
We have some good sports writers, who put out articles, just not with news papers.
The papers just make rubbish up.

Reactions: 1