Jack Grealish #104 The bats in his mansion are making him ratty but we just want him to show us his batty πŸ‘

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a couple of questions... where do they do these medicals and do you reckon they'd take on a newly qualified nurse? Asking for myself because Jesus 😳πŸ₯΅πŸŒŠ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Just a couple of questions... where do they do these medicals and do you reckon they'd take on a newly qualified nurse? Asking for myself because Jesus 😳πŸ₯΅πŸŒŠ
No sorry they don’t take newly qualified nurses they only accept experienced nurses form an orderly queue behind me please

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
No sorry they don’t take newly qualified nurses they only accept experienced nurses form an orderly queue behind me please
Maybe as a nurse recruitment campaign, it should be like jury duty for nurses. They get called up to do sexy footballers medicals.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I would also be willing to dress up as Air Hostess (as per the Daily Fail JG holiday stories)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Seen a lot on twitter (x) the last couple
Of days that he’s not in training.
Has anyone seen pictures of him training or is it just speculation ?

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Seen a lot on twitter (x) the last couple
Of days that he’s not in training.
Has anyone seen pictures of him training or is it just speculation ?
Yes he is notably absent from the last couple of day's pics. Though I'd assume he'd be quiet about his England call up if he knew he was going to have to withdraw.

Yes he is notably absent from the last couple of day's pics. Though I'd assume he'd be quiet about his England call up if he knew he was going to have to withdraw.
I thought the same about the England call up.
Oh well, we will have to wait and see.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.