Jack Grealish #104 The bats in his mansion are making him ratty but we just want him to show us his batty πŸ‘

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can hide it no longer... I've recently become obsessed with this man. I know, have I been living under a rock for the last few years? And I'm a City fan too, what have I been doing?!

Truth is, I started s(l)ee(p)ing (with) someone who looks a bit like Jack if you squint (same hair and crinkly smile), and from then on I've become a massive simp. Now I zoom in on Jack's Instagram pics, my colleagues are sick of me sending gifs of him (and Pep) over Teams, and I was almost late for work this morning voting on which batty I prefer πŸ₯΅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I can hide it no longer... I've recently become obsessed with this man. I know, have I been living under a rock for the last few years? And I'm a City fan too, what have I been doing?!

Truth is, I started s(l)ee(p)ing (with) someone who looks a bit like Jack if you squint (same hair and crinkly smile), and from then on I've become a massive simp. Now I zoom in on Jack's Instagram pics, my colleagues are sick of me sending gifs of him (and Pep) over Teams, and I was almost late for work this morning voting on which batty I prefer πŸ₯΅
Which batty did you decide on please?

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Welcome ❀ Please share which batty you chose and also where you found your lookalike and if he has a twin brother going spare πŸ™

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Nah this is me 🩷 apart from my RLF does not resemble Jack in the slightest, get it girl x

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Welcome and does your lookalike also wear a hairband?
I am not sure about them on anyone but the man himself
@VC10 ❀ your profile pics they are so eclectic

• Heart
Reactions: 2
@Starttheline @ruby1080 I chose the Community Shield batty because that thang is so thicc it looks like he's struggling to pull his pants up over it 😳
@rasperryripple my Fake Jack doesn't wear a hairband but I kind of want to buy him one under the guise that he can use it for his hiking & cycling, but really I just want him to look a bit more like Real Jack... 🀫
@ruby1080 I met him at a friend's birthday party, and unfortunately Fake Jack has no siblings that I can share :(

Thanks for the warm welcome, I'm one of you now

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

You’re in it for the long haul now
---
@Starttheline @ruby1080 I chose the Community Shield batty because that thang is so thicc it looks like he's struggling to pull his pants up over it 😳
@rasperryripple my Fake Jack doesn't wear a hairband but I kind of want to buy him one under the guise that he can use it for his hiking & cycling, but really I just want him to look a bit more like Real Jack... 🀫
@ruby1080 I met him at a friend's birthday party, and unfortunately Fake Jack has no siblings that I can share :(

Excellent choice of batty

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Welcome friend

You trying to escape
4b798535-0eeb-4407-ada2-cd03d318bee1.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Welcome! :giggle:

• Heart
Reactions: 1

He’s always happy to reel another one in

1693341220839.jpeg
1693341243233.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.