Jack Grealish #104 The bats in his mansion are making him ratty but we just want him to show us his batty πŸ‘

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks from Sachs vlogs that they still live in the apartment. Didn't Jack bought a house a very big house in the country? And about big house in the country I saw blur in Gothenburg recently and my mum that loved Blur in the 90ies still wants to shag Damon, don't tell my dad. πŸ˜‚ Wonder if I want to shag Jack in 30 years, I actually don't think so. What if he is bold? Fat? Maybe his calves have shrunken to tiny pale legs. πŸ€” I mean it's not like I want to shag him for his brain so to speak. πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Looks from Sachs vlogs that they still live in the apartment. Didn't Jack bought a house a very big house in the country? And about big house in the country I saw blur in Gothenburg recently and my mum that loved Blur in the 90ies still wants to shag Damon, don't tell my dad. πŸ˜‚ Wonder if I want to shag Jack in 30 years, I actually don't think so. What if he is bold? Fat? Maybe his calves have shrunken to tiny pale legs. πŸ€” I mean it's not like I want to shag him for his brain so to speak. πŸ˜‚
Yeah but it’s got bats

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s got bat issues - the house not Jack

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m embarrassed for him, hopefully he was being polite, and will never wear it again!
He is a Virgo so he is a people pleaser, he doesn't want to upset this guy That is going in back of wardrobe for sure🀣🀣. His boat race is beautiful in these.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Not sure if this has already been posted here but this pic his sister put on TikTok a while ago is hilarious πŸ˜‚
IMG_3144.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.