Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Helppp please 🙏 I'm planning a trip to the holy city that is Manchester with my crotch goblin so any recommendations on hotels? Ideally near Piccadilly station and also not Uber expensive as I'm budget planning 😊 hoping to persuade the boy to an Etihad tour 🎉🎉🎉 thank you in advance....oh one hotel I've apparently to stay away from is sachas as they rent rooms by the hour...🤔🤔🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣
for budget I recommend Motel 1! There’s one near Piccadilly station

Reactions: 1

Just Drive

VIP Member
His face says not just Coca-Cola

i solved the mystery. It’s the kitmans kid
Jack’s face. :ROFLMAO: I re-watched the celebrations yesterday and I did see Brandon holding his baby but it looked a bit smaller than the one Jack’s holding? It was only a glimpse of Brandon, though.

Donald23

VIP Member
I think Bernardo's wedding then romantic trip with Sasha mixed in with some warm weather training like last year.

Not sure he has time for another lads' holiday but his ability to squeeze all the possible fun into the time available to him does always manage to astonish.
Did we guess they were back around the 10th for a week then fly out to Asia?

Fewminhun

Love the fact all the players are singing the songs that the fans made up through the whole of the celebtrations. Everytime i hear Fleetwood Mac, Abba, and Freed from Desire I'll rememeber these scenes.
Bout time Jack had his own song now !!!
Tbh a lot of players at clubs do this, especially lower league clubs.
Jack used to get “super, super Jack, super Jacky Grealish” at the Villa, we’re a creative bunch 😁

• Haha

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Honestly, rosemary oil was a lifesaver for me. Got into it a few years ago during a lockdown aromatherapy thing I did and way before it became a tik tok phase! I just put a bit in the night before or the morning I wash my hair at the weekend and leave it for a bit. I was using the hair syrup one but then just got plain old rosemary oil from amazon. Can you post links here? If so, I can or can screen shot a photo of the one I got.

Only thing is, the regrowth haha one side of my hairline looked like Orvil the duck whilst the other side looked all thick and luscious but I’d take that whilst it grows out!

You do smell a bit like a stuffing ball but it’s worth it
Thabk you darling! I'll order some rosemary oil tonight. Going to get my straggly ends chopped off at the weekend as well.

I don't mind smelling like a stuffing ball! 😂

• Haha