Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ellamay87

VIP Member
Is Jacko known to wander from his gf? You'd like to think he's decent and no scandal there. I know nothing about him under than he like a party which is absolutely fair. Any goss there? Apologies if this is already well trodden ground.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Kakan

Chatty Member
When is the drunk parade where Blonde Bae will celebrate winning PL riding a bus and going on stage? With Erling, that might kill him and Lil'Flipper because that big Norwegian is not famous for celebrating moderate so to speak. 😂 Wonder if he will be allowed celebrating with Turkish Teeth and the lads this year, think he been a bit of a bore lately. I'm only here for juicy stuff and since the say is "blondes have more fun" I expect drunk blonde Bae dropping a nude by mistake on his insta this summer.
Edit: Whit expect I mean requires :cool:

lucielocket99

Hey, not been on here for a while, but I do love holiday jack and am waiting excitedly for the juicy pics but they don’t seem to be coming 😩 however I saw these pic on his tagged pics on Instagram. Does anyone know if these are old pics or recent ones? Xx
There a few weeks old he was using bereal for a bit

Fewminhun

I love party jack. I’m a bit old now but when I was young I could go all night and straight to work but usually drugs were involved then coffee 😂. I could do a half shift now
Jamie definitely needs to get the packet on the table up his snout for a new lease of life 😅

• Haha

Just Drive

VIP Member
They gave Riyad the selfie stick this year, not Jack. Alas, no thrusting. :ROFLMAO: He’ll have to do it at the parade.

Hope he mentions that he has more World Cup goals than Almiron.

jade1818

VIP Member
Love him in his England kit
---

Get me in a night club with him

Last edited:
  • Heart