Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

missteme

Jacks boring now he’s clearly very together with Sasha and was all along - I think the Emily Attak story etc was made up for publicity

hdot12

Sasha’s even edited her latest Instagram post at her friends wedding to add “last Friday”. Why would it be that important to go back and edit the caption.

It’s just to prove that she hasn’t been sat at home whilst letting her boyfriend get wasted and do what he wants.

She’s not really in the mainstream videos/ photos that are circulating
---
I personally think she’s very likeable, I’m just making an observation 😂

SoccorMom22

Drunk jack, lol looks like it was from last night or early this morning lol!!!! Edit: sorry couldn’t upload the screenshot recording as the file was too big but you can see the clip on this Man City Twitter page.

Attachments

Last edited:

Youonlyliveonce

Chatty Member
I actually think it’s Sasha that doesn’t like being so public with the relationship.
Hence why she’s had to turn off her comments on her Instagram posts
I'm sure i remember reading on here wayyyy back during the Euros that Sasha was actually the one who cheated on Jack when he was at Villa. She broke his heart apparently and its taken a long time for him to trust her again and I think that's why they weren't 'public' for a while. Can't be bothered to look back at all the past threads but it was definitely on here somewhere. Whether it's true or not who knows but it might explain a bit. Also, I don't think Gareth wanted the 'wags' posting much about the last tournament because of where it was based etc so maybe thats why we didn't see or hear much from her then.