Jack Grealish #102 Still would

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What we all wanna know is when is the wedding and when are they having babies

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
What we all wanna know is when is the wedding and when are they having babies
Jack said he wants to be a dad but he needs to grow up first. But we all know he'll never grow up.

I don't really like to speculate but I think that if I'd been with someone for over 10 years and we both wanted to get married and have kids and we had supportive families and no financial worries and no health/fertility problems (obviously we can't know this is true) and it still hasn't happened, not even an engagement (as far as we know) I might just be starting to think it's never going to.

Hopefully for them they're on the same page and whatever happens is what they're both actually wanting and expecting.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Jack said he wants to be a dad but he needs to grow up first. But we all know he'll never grow up.

I don't really like to speculate but I think that if I'd been with someone for over 10 years and we both wanted to get married and have kids and we had supportive families and no financial worries and no health/fertility problems (obviously we can't know this is true) and it still hasn't happened, not even an engagement (as far as we know) I might just be starting to think it's never going to.

Hopefully for them they're on the same page and whatever happens is what they're both actually wanting and expecting.

I think although Jack comes across as a bit daft most of the time he is being sensible about waiting until he grows up and feels ready to have kids. I think they will get married then have kids. He has seen what worked for his parents and what a good upbringing he had and wants that for his babies 🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hi, hello, hope everyone is ok and looking forward to seeing JG on tv in less than 48 hours again 🥹
Are we expecting more of this? 🙏🏼🥵
IMG_2327.jpeg

IMG_2326.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think although Jack comes across as a bit daft most of the time he is being sensible about waiting until he grows up and feels ready to have kids. I think they will get married then have kids. He has seen what worked for his parents and what a good upbringing he had and wants that for his babies 🥹
Yeah, absolutely agreed - much better to wait until you're ready. Just if it was me I'd be like, "any chance of a vague idea of the time line?" 😂 But maybe Sasha is in the same place as him maturity wise so it'll all work itself out in time.

Reactions: 4
I think Jack likes best of both worlds the love and support of Sash at this very important time. Also loves going bonkers with the lads. Let's see what happens after CL final when he jets off with his mates to party🕺🍸🌴

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yeah, absolutely agreed - much better to wait until you're ready. Just if it was me I'd be like, "any chance of a vague idea of the time line?" 😂 But maybe Sasha is in the same place as him maturity wise so it'll all work itself out in time.
She loves jetting about whenever she fancies and girly weekends/lunches not so easy with a couple of kids in tow
I think Jack likes best of both worlds the love and support of Sash at this very important time. Also loves going bonkers with the lads. Let's see what happens after CL final when he jets off with his mates to party🕺🍸🌴
He is going to go all out if they win the treble don’t see engagement this summer!
Hi, hello, hope everyone is ok and looking forward to seeing JG on tv in less than 48 hours again 🥹
Are we expecting more of this? 🙏🏼🥵
View attachment 2210998
View attachment 2210999
I am here for more waiter Jack

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.