Jack Grealish #101 when you tug on his pony it gets him all groany

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know how to copy instagram stories onto here. He is wishing the Cousin and Dele Happy Birthday. Cousin Pic nice✌🤟

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm jealous of the cousin.

lads I think I'm getting back on board. Now is the time to drop the puma pants ad to really persuade me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
They are a very close family. Do you think they were on a big family holiday when this picture was taken?
Aperol Spritz is such a holiday drink 🍹
I think this was probably just a random Saturday in the grealish house. Maybe end of July time, big bbq, vicci on the door. Then after this picture he got the dj decks

• Haha
Reactions: 8
it’s pissing it down here so keep ya fingers crossed he starts cos his shorts will be plastered to his ass

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Rio is the leader of jacks fan club 🥹
---
My fella has just said he wears child’s shorts!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.