Jack Grealish #101 when you tug on his pony it gets him all groany

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
love how passionate he is but my god he needs to slow his roll and chill the duck out. gonna end up getting sent off if he lets himself get wound up that often. calm yerself down lad we need you for the title run in you wally

• Heart
Reactions: 8
love how passionate he is but my god he needs to slow his roll and chill the duck out. gonna end up getting sent off if he lets himself get wound up that often. calm yerself down lad we need you for the title run in you wally
I mean that guy deserved it but two matches in a row now he’s been scrapping 😨😭

• Heart
Reactions: 2
can understand why he’s getting wound up when refs just constantly let players kick him up and down the pitch. but like, we have 6 PL games left this season and we need him to not get suspended for 3 of them cos he’s lost his head.

less scrapping more scoring plz babe

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He's just stropping because Sasha isn't pegging him anymore. Reckon that's why he unfollowed her last week too 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He's just stropping because Sasha isn't pegging him anymore. Reckon that's why he unfollowed her last week too 😆
sorry to re-open this can of worms but he’s not liked her latest post from a few days ago has he 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He's crying out to be "taken down a peg or two" 😂 Come on Sasha, sort your man out!
---
Juliiiiii 🥺

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Baby Skye at training 😭😭 is it his turn to look after her now him and Sash are no more 🤞

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I bet he does a Phil and just lets her run chaos like Phil does with Ronnie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.