Jack Grealish #101 when you tug on his pony it gets him all groany

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to cry?
---
every single thing about this and his sweaty hair in his sweaty face at this sweaty perfect jaw angle duck off?
IMG_9324.jpeg

---
his summer 2019 energy???? marry me????????? πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ
IMG_9325.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The beigey brown blandness of the blazer is the only thing I don’t love, but that can easily be rectified burnt.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
The beigey brown blandness of the blazer is the only thing I don’t love, but that can easily be rectified burnt.
imagine him slipping it off to reveal full vest and pearls and sleek brown pit hair though

and he looks so bad and like he is trying to kid you he is not subjack when truly he is, so bad and filthy yet cutting about like a posh witch in his blazer and pearls

I just want to drink from his fountain

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thank god, I thought @cornflower had perished
---
If he's down in the stalls why has nobody taken a selfie with him and tagged him. I want to see him mid croon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
😲 It’s not just any blazer. It’s a beigey brown Gucci blazer. You would soon forget the blazer if you were on your knees with him looking down at you like that πŸ₯΅

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.