Izzy Judd (Harry from McFlys wife)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Izzy just like Georgia a few months ago asking for night training advice... purely for her followers to comment. She already had one child night trained 🙄 or could just use Google...

Reactions: 5
For someone who goes on about mental health in children, how does she think they are going to feel when they're older knowing that hundreds of thousands of people have seen them naked as kids.

In general I think there's going to be an interesting mental health impact fallout in 10 to 15 years of kids who have had their whole childhood put online and a camera constantly shoved in their face

• Sad
Reactions: 11
For someone who goes on about mental health in children, how does she think they are going to feel when they're older knowing that hundreds of thousands of people have seen them naked as kids.

In general I think there's going to be an interesting mental health impact fallout in 10 to 15 years of kids who have had their whole childhood put online and a camera constantly shoved in their face
Agree, also concerned about the parents spending way too long on their social media instead of taking care of them.

Reactions: 3
Izzy’s post about Kit made me feel really sad. Kit isn’t a baby anymore, he’s at SCHOOL. It’s horrible how Izzy has decided to share that information with the world and the accompanying photo. My son was born on the exact same day as Kit and he would be mortified to hear me talking about this with family members, let alone the whole internet. Give the kid some privacy!

Reactions: 14
Even if there aren't mental health issues I think there will be resentment and rebellion from all the social media kids.

Reactions: 2
Just seen her post about stopping breastfeeding 🙄. Not trying to upset anyone who may have struggled with breastfeeding but I feel she actually decided she didn’t want to breastfeed but has to use an excuse like mastitis. But also by using that excuse and making out how upsetting it was for her to stop it’s just all for engagement.

I had mastitis 3 times and yes it’s awful but once I started the antibiotics the pain lessened and after the first time I knew for the other times to get antibiotics straightaway.

Reactions: 6
Teaching women how to sterilise a dummy...or soother as she likes to call them. 🙄

I think she’s feeling a little neglected/needs attention.

Several posts/stories of her and Harry over the last few days like butter wouldn’t melt, look at us the perfect family/couple and now “Harry sent me this” on her story.
It just screams “he’s mine he’s mine, I’m adored by him, give me attention, everything is fine here but it’s not”

Reactions: 7
I think she’s feeling a little neglected/needs attention.

Several posts/stories of her and Harry over the last few days like butter wouldn’t melt, look at us the perfect family/couple and now “Harry sent me this” on her story.
It just screams “he’s mine he’s mine, I’m adored by him, give me attention, everything is fine here but it’s not”
Thought this for a while, even before lock n key came along. It seems like he isn't happy and wants out and she's clinging onto every last thread. Hence the bandaid baby!

Reactions: 3
They probably stay together, but I don't think he is that happy. She seems like hard work.

Reactions: 4
I can imagine her talking down to him and telling him off a lot. Harry is quite young at heart

They are moving house again?! Didn’t they just move like a year or so ago?! They look like they’ve spent a small fortune on that house as well..

• Wow