Izzy Judd (Harry from McFlys wife)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I laughed when she was trying to get Lockie to smile and said 'he stops smiling once the camera is on'. Well I'm not surprised, poor kid has learnt at a young age he doesn't want to be another performing monkey for her to make money out of!

Reactions: 6
She has a beautiful home, I actually really love all those farrow and ball type colours (heck if I had loads of money from selling my kids online I’d paint every room with it too), but anyone find it a bit show-offy the way she panned round the whole room before closing up on Kit playing the drums?

Reactions: 2
Omgggggg I just vommed a bit in my mouth at her deodorant ad, wtf 😳 no need to see her in a towel showing off her pits, who does she think she is 🤣🤮

Reactions: 2
I’m glad she has a thread! She really annoys me!

She’s one of those that tries to do a really soft, delicate ‘I’m so feminine, me’ smile in her pics

Reactions: 7
I’m glad she has a thread! She really annoys me!

She’s one of those that tries to do a really soft, delicate ‘I’m so feminine, me’ smile in her pics
She looks so haggard for her age. Proper plain Jane.

Reactions: 7
I can't believe she does ads for kitchen roll, desperation at its finest 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I would have loved if the glue etc. stained that kitchen table 🤣🤣🤣 they seem to be away from home this week and staying with family. She can't cope with the 3 kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lol sorry but the baby in Harry's latest story really doesn't look impressed with izzys violen playing

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I did enjoy seeing her brother Rupert yesterday on her stories, he makes me smile. As for the rest of what she posts - annoying AF.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Is it just me, or does anyone else get bugged by the smug face she does every time she plays violin?

Reactions: 9
Really not a good look showing all of your kids in the bath to the world! At least give them some privacy.

• Sad
Reactions: 10