Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nolovelost3

The begging for a bib was disgusting. As someone else pointed out, she clearly staged that the red bib was too big around the neck. A few days later she also showed a jojomamanbebe hungry caterpillar sleeved bib so she already had an alternative (or was gifted one without declaring). I can’t stand these begs, it is so obvious yet people and companies fall for it every time!
I also agree that she is not as mild mannered as she tries to portray. There have many countless occasions where she has passive aggressively shamed Kit on Instagram for making a mess and it is clear she doesn’t have as much patience with him as she does Lola and the baby!

Reactions: 8

teeeny

I think she comes across so patronising!!! I used to not mind her but can’t have her now

nrs264

VIP Member
I do like her and she was successful and is super talented so she isn't just a hanger on. She was, and still is really, very beautiful in a class English rose kind of way. Similar to Kate Middleton. And shes far more genuine than Gi.

That said she has gotten more and more twee and vanilla and wholesome. Almost like a 50s housewife. The mindfulness is too much and I worry shes enforcing it on her kids when maybe they don't need it. I also have a major issue with how much the kids are on camera.

I mainly follow because the kids are adorable but truth be told it's the hope of hot Harry content is why I keep following

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
Her eldest two are at school are they not? Or at least nursery? What’s the fucking problem? She has absolutely zero personality outside of her kids and her mindfulness nonsense (I actually like some aspects of mindfulness but she just overdoes everything).

Neycroo

Chatty Member
Time to purchase Lockie's first shoes?! But you didn't purchase them did you? Considering it was an AD! Can these idiots not pay for anything?

I feel so sorry for her neighbours with all that bloody music playing.

• Angry
I also feel like she really trades off her fertility issues and tries to use her experience to claw her way up the insta greasy fame ladder when a) they were clearly rich enough to have ivf the first time and b) she managed to get pregnant naturally second time so not like she really had the worst time in the world 🤷🏻‍♀️
Whether you can afford IVF or not I wouldn’t wish the whole experience on my worst enemy. Being able to afford IVF in the first place is the easiest part of the whole horrid experience. It’s all down hill from there so I feel a bit defensive about the fact you feel she hasn’t had a hard time.
I loved her book and it has given hope to many women, not a fan of her insta and she seems quite stuck up so I unfollowed her a while back.

Quite Contrary

VIP Member
Well Izzy has disappointed me this morning by posting a picture of Kit on the potty 😡 I’d have thought with all her mindfulness she preaches about she’d be mindful of her own child’s privacy, not just hopping on the instamum bandwagon of posting intimate details of your child’s life 🙄

• Sad

No_f_in_clue

Chatty Member
She's already given away their address with her posts. If I had a big following and a husband in a popular boy band I wouldn't be giving anyone a hint of where my kids went to school. Especially when I claim to be so big on respecting their privacy and keeping them safe! I doubt it's take someone long to work out what school they're at by the colour of the uniform.

• Heart

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I also find her fairly irritating with the little girl voice and endless terrible advertisements for stuff like kitchen roll and Bisto gravy and terrible chickpea curries made with sauce out of a jar (and a handwritten menu, for goodness’ sake), but… I am going to offer a slightly more charitable perspective on the separation/anxiety thing.

Izzy comes from a family of very talented classical musicians (her parents ran/run? a music school) and I think is the youngest daughter with three older brothers. Guy is a professional cellist, Magnus a professional violinist, and Izzy was performing as a professional violinist when she met Harry.
Her three brothers were all boy choristers at Kings Cambridge (ie, the one that does the Christmas Day service on tv each year). Her brother Rupert was an unbelievably gifted horn player who was studying at the Guildhall and no doubt was also destined for an impressive career as a professional musician. I think he was quite a character - very witty and full of life. Whilst he was at the Guildhall he had a very serious car accident (I think in the middle of the night) when Izzy was in her teens which caused serious, traumatic and long-lasting brain injuries. The impact of this on him and on his family must have been profound and it is not entirely surprising that Izzy has struggled with anxiety, particularly separation anxiety in the years which have followed.

I don’t disagree that she could probably benefit from some therapeutic support or that her own mental health issues might not be having an impact on her children (she does seem to spend a lot of time projecting anxieties onto Lola and Kit) but it’s perhaps not completely surprising given this deeply traumatic event in her family history which would have been a lot for anyone to process at any time in their lives, but especially in their formative teenage years. Their family has not only had to come to terms with the trauma of the accident (the suddenness, the timing etc), but also have had to process the loss of the son and brother they knew and the life he was going to lead. By all accounts he still seems to be quite the character - fun and full of life - and he does still seem to get great enjoyment from music but Izzy has posted on a number of occasions how the accident has changed him and the grief and sadness that comes from that. I think it must be a bit like a lifelong bereavement in a way (which is not to say that they cannot also be thankful everyday that he survived the accident).

Anyway, she is fairly annoying and the permissive and mindful parenting doesn’t seem to be working out too well if her kids are drawing all over the furniture (I’m not sure I would tolerate that although I wonder whether it is a coincidence that is has happened whilst Harry appears to be away from home for a prolonged period of time - Harry seems to have a close bond with Kit and Izzy with Lola), but I offer the above as a kinder view of why Izzy may have some of the mental health struggles she does. You can find someone massively irritating and still be kind.
Yes we’re all aware of lovely Rupert. I don’t follow Izzy anymore but her posts about Rupert were always my favourite.

However, I very much doubt his accident and the impact it had on them as a family is what causes her separation anxiety. She has a very supportive family and also has Harry’s family. She gets a great deal of help unlike others with anxiety.

A lot of what happens to Izzy is unfortunately orchestrated like so many ‘influencers’ so that she can then make money out of it by writing a book etc.

I don’t have much sympathy for her. I’ll save that for people with real anxiety. Sorry to be blunt.

twolittlegeese

Is she ever not moaning about those children but disguising the moan as a mindful walk/activity?! Toddlers get up early… she doesn’t have a commute to get ready for or an actual job to do all day so I’m sure she’ll cope. The blatant beg for some sleep support was second hand embarrassing too 🤦‍♀️

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I didn't used to mind her but since she had the third baby and acts like it's her first baby she gets on my bloody nerves. I think because I had three and the same age gaps but I didn't have any family nearby or any help and my husband worked long hours and I suffer badly with health anxiety but I still got on with it. I had mastitis about 4 times and I still breastfed (as that's what they advise) and I still held my babies but in that video she's saying how upsetting it was she couldn't hold him when she had mastitis. I know that other people may also suffer in the same way as Izzy but I'm looking at the photos and thinking did she really take a photo of the dirty nappies and a photo of herself in a toilet with all 3 kids?! I think she's had this video in the making for quite a while.

I know it's a bit unfair but I really take Mummy vloggers and Influencers mental health problems with a pinch of salt. They all just jump on the same bandwagon. Yet alongside it they're still filming Ad's and making money out of their MH problems.

mrs Stot

VIP Member
Has she always spoke like she does in her latest stories (adverts)?

Her voice sounds so baby like and almost a whisper. The phrase “furniture really does become part of your families memories” - never heard so much crap in my life! Why must these influencers make up so much crap and make themselves look a fool all for some free furniture or a bit of cash?

• Haha

G170D

Considering she’s had a miscarriage herself, her posts and stories have been very insensitive tonight with baby loss awareness and the wave of light. She should know better. A lot of people who follow her will have had losses or be struggling with infertility. Shameful and selfish of her.