Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tatty400

I find it baffling that they had a third child if she struggles so much with parenting and anxiety. I like the idea of a third child but I know in it would be too much for me. 2 is manageable so I’m sticking with that!

Totally understand the sick phobia as I am the same but I find being a bit tougher with yourself rather than kind to your self works better. I tell myself to get a grip, my children are poorly and they need their Mum, get on with it, it’s all part of being a mother, sometimes you have to clear up sick and you might get sick yourself. Plenty of mothers cope with that with very little support, unlike Izzy who clearly has family or paid help.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

G170D

I find her so fake. I don’t buy into the whole fertility BS she fell pregnant pretty easily with the other two. More I think about it the more it seems she just made money from what a lot of women find agonising and heartbreaking.

• Sad

Neycroo

Chatty Member
Yes I don’t understand it either!! Wonder why they’re moving and where they’re going to, they’ve always been SW London havent they? I’m thinking Izzy must read here based on the caption so hopefully she can let us know 🤣
If she did read here then she would burn that bloody violin 🎻 😄

• Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
For someone who goes on about mental health in children, how does she think they are going to feel when they're older knowing that hundreds of thousands of people have seen them naked as kids.

In general I think there's going to be an interesting mental health impact fallout in 10 to 15 years of kids who have had their whole childhood put online and a camera constantly shoved in their face

• Sad

Neycroo

Chatty Member
I'm cringing for them both! Harry is also becoming extremely irritating! Not to mention his looks ..he isn't ageing very well is he? Is he growing his hair? 🤔🤢

• Haha
Happy news for them, they must be over the moon.

I do however have a problem with someone who makes a great deal of money from 'fertility issues' when they have enough money to fund multiple private rounds of IVF and have fallen pregnant twice naturally anyway.

• Heart

SwizzleMalarkey

VIP Member
I think Harry and Izzy actually look really similar! 😬
They would definitely confuse some people on siblings or related insta.

• Haha

little07miss

Chatty Member
I feel like I should like her but something about her I find so irritating. Not to mention that I find her quite plain and he is hot to trot!

• Heart
Reactions: 10

PollyStee

There is no way on gods earth that limp lettuce parented three kids for one day, let alone a few weeks!

• Haha

G170D

Lola was ivf but she ran to have fertility treatment after like a year of trying and then fell pregnant with the other two quite easily and naturally. Ok she has PCOS which I also have so maybe her cycle isn’t straight forward but I don’t believe there’s any fertility struggle there at all. But suppose it keeps her relevant and makes her money 🙄

• Heart

mrs Stot

VIP Member
Really not a good look showing all of your kids in the bath to the world! At least give them some privacy.

• Sad

Bol85

VIP Member
I can’t cope with her anxiety nonesense. Feeling anxious - take 5 deep breaths imagining you have a golden balloon in your tummy. F* off. For one, it’s a stomach. You are an adult, not a 5 year old. For two, could be any colour balloon couldn’t it really. And for 3, I think we all know to take deep breathes if feeling anxious. It’s a pretty basic human reaction. Do people actually go, oh brilliant, I’ll know what to do now Izzy has told me to breathe! 😫

• Haha

Imasheep

She just seems like another talentless dimwit making money off the back of her extremely handsome but D list celeb husband. In what world would she have gotten a book deal if it weren’t for her marriage?
I was listening to a podcast recently with her on and she actually was quite successful years ago playing her violin so she was quite successful in her own right. She was on a tv talent show, I can't remember what the band were called.
I'm still on the fence about her but she seems to have a lot of anxiety and I do like what she promotes about mindfulness.
You can have all the money in the world but you can't escape your own brain.

PontiacBandit

Chatty Member
I find it rather distasteful pushing 'latest fertility challenge' when she has three kids (and will likely go for a fourth).

And to get pregnant withing 4 months of trying 😬 It's tactless to people who have genuine struggles/involuntarily childless.

I'm a similar age to her and have received the message loud and clear repeatedly since school that you can lose your periods if your BMI is too low and you're not nourishing your body. Keep your iron levels up and so on. I don't think she needed a personal trainer to impart this groundbreaking revelation. Besides which isn't she supposed to be this holistic, mindfulness guru?

What 'work expectations' did she have to manage? I mean really!

what_the_actual

Petty....but her violin playing irritates me. The faces, the playing randomly any time of day, the playing to disinterested kids etc. Just me?

Neycroo

Chatty Member
So apparently Izzy doesn't remember when she bathed L&K the first time, and unsure about when to bath Lockie the first time. What a load of crap. She is a 3rd time mum. Wonder if she remembers how to change a nappy. It's all for engagement on her Instagram. And the fools actually message her with their advice. Ughhh.... cannot stand this woman!
Is it just me or most people would have a first bath picture or video of their children?

• Heart