Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

onasidequest

VIP Member
It's really bad form.

Gifted holidays, gifted school shoes, gifted meditative egg thing. When families are truly struggling.

But being beggy on Instagram over a bloody bra and them acting completely surprise it came through your letterbox? Takes the absolute piss.

Reactions: 10

Giraffee95

Chatty Member
Izzy is very fragile isn't she? She struggles with pretty much everything and takes those struggles very seriously. At some point she needs to acknowledge that most of these anxieties are not rationale

I honestly hate rich parent influences who moan about how hard having children is. Firstly because the majority of people will have children at some point, it's not a unique struggle. Secondly people manage to raise children without their luxuries and money snd I do get having 3 children can be tough, but also most people have it a lot tougher.

Giraffee95

Chatty Member
I didn't realise she was only 30 when she had IVF. Shes obviously not infertile as she's conceived 2 children naturally. I feel a bit iffy about her whole infertility journey narrative, when actually she was still so young, had money for IVF and actually wasn't infertile at all? It seems actually a bit insensitive, she paints it out like she's sort of the voice for infertile people/people who struggle to conceive but the reality is she's so incredibly privelaged compared to most in that position. It seems more like she panicked

I also find it bizarre shes announced so early when she's had a previous miscarriage. And with a hello story

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I find it really odd that Harry was even attracted to her. Not looks wise but personality wise. She's very boring. He could have done better!

Reactions: 9

jayne2240

VIP Member
Surely it must give Harry the biggest ick to see how incompetent she is at every single basic parenting task when he’s not available? It blows my mind. I understand the phobia of sick is normal and unavoidable but that’s definitely not the only thing she’s complained about and he’s barely been away 🤣 I couldn’t cope if I went away for work and my partner was on his instagram crying every 5 seconds saying he has separation anxiety and feels like our toddler.

also just noticed this happened 2 days ago hahahaha sorry everyone just catching up x

Rainbow_rhythms

She really has no shame - 4 months of trying is not infertility.

The pretend sleeping story yesterday was mega cringe.

mrs Stot

VIP Member
Is it just me, or does anyone else get bugged by the smug face she does every time she plays violin?

No_f_in_clue

Chatty Member
You don't normalise any form of feeding by making a big song and dance out of it. Breast, bottle or combi, just get on with however you choose to feed, it isn't something you need to announce to the world (unless you're getting paid to advertise bottles I guess....) Maybe I'm on my own but surely you normalise something by just doing it without a fuss ...you know, making it the norm?!?
I also feel likes she's contradicted herself a lot with that post. She's given a lot of excuses why breastfeeding isn't working for them. Just own your decision, say you want to combi feed and do it. You don't need to justify your decision, it's nobody's business

Okgolightly

VIP Member
She is already falling apart as a parent, how long before grandparents move in?
No kid Kit's age should do this sort of thing, also, where was she in the meantime?!
Probably playing her violin with her child prodigy violin playing daughter 🤣

• Haha

Quite Contrary

VIP Member
God she’s just the fakest, most infuriating woman. Such a liar when it comes to all her mindfulness for her anxieties too, I honestly don’t believe anyone that anxious that was an overthinker would pimp out her kids on Insta that much, she’s disgusting. Really pissed me off with that toothpaste ad with Lola tonight 😡

tacotaco

F3C846FB-6D01-4FA5-A975-DFF25853573B.jpeg

Oh here we go… all that begging paid off. Free varicose vein treatment worth thousands 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow

MarmiteExtract

VIP Member
To be fair, we use Tripp Trapps. They convert from a high chair to a normal chair.. but raised so kids are comfortably the height of the table. My kids who are Lola & Kits age roughly love them 🤷🏼‍♀️ I suspect we’ll be using them for a few years yet.. I got mine second hand for about £50 each. Full price they are insane.
£50? Did you not consider simply receiving them free as a #gift in exchange for roping your kids into an advert? Missed opportunity!

• Haha