Izzy Judd (Harry from McFlys wife)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like I should like her but something about her I find so irritating. Not to mention that I find her quite plain and he is hot to trot!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I feel like I should like her but something about her I find so irritating. Not to mention that I find her quite plain and he is hot to trot!
Yes!!! That's exactly it! I couldn't quite put into words my feelings about her but you've got it spot on. I feel awful for her and her fertility problems shes had, I really do, however, she's an other who only seems to reply to other Insta mum's 🙄
She seems seriously clingy and depends too much on Harry in my opinion.

There is one recent pic on her feed where she is looking at him with such adoration 🤮 #psychomusic

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s a bit too ‘perfect’ and ‘non-perfect’ - no grey areas allowed on her insta 🙄 She is definitely punching above her weight and you can tell in her pics she knows it 😂

Reactions: 4
Find her a bit too smug and twee to be honest, always seems a bit pleased with herself.
Agree with previous comments that she’s a bit of a ‘plain Jane’ clearly they met very young! She’s clearly besotted with him which is very sweet but it’s all a bit cringe for me!

Reactions: 6
I think she comes across as really genuine. She does a lot for charity and fertility awareness which she doesn’t have to

Reactions: 12
Did anyone see Harry's stories today? I am confused - they were going around rooms saying goodbye to the house as it was their moving day, but there was still books on shelves and toys etc out. They looked to be nowhere near packed! How could this be lol?! Or am I missing something?

Did anyone see Harry's stories today? I am confused - they were going around rooms saying goodbye to the house as it was their moving day, but there was still books on shelves and toys etc out. They looked to be nowhere near packed! How could this be lol?! Or am I missing something?
I thought exactly the same was really confused 🤷🏻‍♀️
Unless they have a company coming to pack everything up for them?

Reactions: 2
I think she comes across as really genuine. She does a lot for charity and fertility awareness which she doesn’t have to
I think you’re right, she is genuine but I just find her too dull and twee as someone else said. She’s not horrible or fake, just not terribly exciting to follow. Harry is bloody lush though ❤😂

I thought exactly the same was really confused 🤷🏻‍♀️
Unless they have a company coming to pack everything up for them?
Yeah they’ll be having it all packed up. We did this when we moved (my husband broke his wrists and my son was a toddler so packing wasn’t happening!) Its so worth it if you can manage it.

Reactions: 3
She just seems like another talentless dimwit making money off the back of her extremely handsome but D list celeb husband. In what world would she have gotten a book deal if it weren’t for her marriage?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She just seems like another talentless dimwit making money off the back of her extremely handsome but D list celeb husband. In what world would she have gotten a book deal if it weren’t for her marriage?
No world.... she’s riding on his coat tails but considering his low level fame, won’t last long. I feel like she’s trying to pursue this mummy blogger things while not really being a mummy blogger & I’m all for mindfulness but her softly softly voice drives me up the bloody wall

Reactions: 12
I also feel like she really trades off her fertility issues and tries to use her experience to claw her way up the insta greasy fame ladder when a) they were clearly rich enough to have ivf the first time and b) she managed to get pregnant naturally second time so not like she really had the worst time in the world 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I also feel like she really trades off her fertility issues and tries to use her experience to claw her way up the insta greasy fame ladder when a) they were clearly rich enough to have ivf the first time and b) she managed to get pregnant naturally second time so not like she really had the worst time in the world 🤷🏻‍♀️
What grates on me is that she used her fertility issues to make money and moan non-stop; and now she’s using motherhood as a reason to make money and moan non-stop.
She does my head in!

• Angry
Reactions: 1
I find it funny her real name is Brittany!

I prefer her to Giovana Fletcher and Georgia Jones.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was listening to a podcast recently with her on and she actually was quite successful years ago playing her violin so she was quite successful in her own right. She was on a tv talent show, I can't remember what the band were called.
I'm still on the fence about her but she seems to have a lot of anxiety and I do like what she promotes about mindfulness.
You can have all the money in the world but you can't escape your own brain.

Reactions: 10
She was on Britain's Got Talent in a string quartet called Escala...they did pretty well from what I remember. She then met Harry as she was a violinist on a McFly tour.

Why do I know all this? Used to be a massive McFly fan lol

Had to unfollow a while ago...she's much too twee for me, not my cup of tea at all.

Reactions: 9