Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

flamingo29

Chatty Member
So she is acting like calorie counting is some new phenomenon and has only just learned that a calorie deficit means you eat less than you burn.. how did she not know this prior to the last week 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
I find it odd that if the poster knew she was unlikely to announce it, why they did on here? Quite a private thing imo.

Peanut99

I always thought this would happened with the hde movement - everyone was too quick to say they had changed and not really tried it long term.

I do Think the hde thing did address some problems with dieting and dieting mindset - which hopefully those who now are doing sw/ww will keep with them whilst on their new plans

MrsBed2be

She made it worse for herself because rather than saying that she was going to give HDE a go she went head first saying how amazing it was and how it was changing her life and how SW was shit and didn’t work in the long run.

Now she has to backpeddle

Reactions: 3

theeyeroller

VIP Member
I think fair enough if she wants to do another diet especially as she’s getting married, don’t really see the need to broadcast it though. I’m more bothered about the fact her child always seems to have that dummy in still, is she not about three? Her teeth and speech will be horrendous at this rate!

Opalfruit8

VIP Member
How long til another fresh start 🤣
“I’m just SO busy living in the moment I don’t even think to come online anymore. I’m SO happy with myself I’m just SO not bovvered about calories anymore I found it was SO bad for my mental health. I mean, i don’t NEED to slim into a dress when he loves me as I am and we are SO happy and SO in the moment living our best lives. Who even am I GUYYYYYSSSSS”

Yep. That’ll be it

Notinstafamous

VIP Member
She’s made herself look like a right knob.
Honestly arse kissed and raves about HDE
Slated slimmingworld.... realises she can’t eat everything she wants and never put on weight just ... rejoins slimmingworld 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

mummy_3

Chatty Member
the whole HDE went out the window for all the instagrammers then? I brought the book and it did help with some of my issues (like dont eat a load of cake just because you have already gone over calories/whatever) I was calorie counting but Iv gone back to WW now as I need the rules and structure. If you give me 2000 calories then im likely to eat 2000 calories of crisps/cake so I need a stricter "plan".
Slimming world worked for Ellie before so why not just stick to it?
The whole HDE cult drove me made. Everyone acting like its the best new thing ever when really it was eat when hungry then stop. Which most people have done for the whole of time. Some people need more of a strict/structured eating plan which is fine. Do what works for you.

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
It’s all calories in vs calories out - no matter what plan you follow. The HDE movement tried to say that you just had to eat when and what you wanted and that it would result in weight loss, while not being a diet. Fucking clueless. If it was that fucking easy for those of us on WW/SW/MFP etc etc then we wouldn’t need to diet.

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
Think it’s more that people are commenting that she’s talked about not having kids for a while - while pregnant.
If she didn’t post it on her public page, she didn’t want anyone to know outside her friends and family.

• Heart

Opalfruit8

VIP Member
I call my 10 year old my "biggest baby" but that's besides the point.
If she is pregnant and there are complications, meaning she doesn't want to share right now, then I feel like that should be off-limits for discussion here.

We talk about things people put on personally, or that they imply, not serious issues they want to keep private.

If she is pregnant I hope all is well.
Given that it’s total speculation I think it’s up for chat. No one is insulting the woman🙄

HeyLetsGo

The kitchen thing is crazy. She could easily have painted the cupboards and tidied it up a bit if she really hates it that much. So wasteful.

She’s 100% preggas, this girl is the worst liar of all time 😂

Peanut99

Aimee or whatever she’s called really bothers me. I actually only followed her again because I was intrigued about her new house. You know the one she hates?

That kitchen make over is crazy! Seems so silly to put that in if it’ll be ripped out in a couple of years.

She might also love whatever colour that is on the walls in the hallway but it doesn’t go with the grey carpet on the stairs or the grey flooring in the hallway so she’s be mad if she doesnt get rid of it.

Her living room and bedroom also look quite small and the house seems to look onto a busy road! So at this point I am also really struggling to understand why she bought it!
Probably so she had some content 🤪

Underhiseye

Chatty Member
Is it just me who really hates when people with a very big public platform start slating the previous owners decor in a house they’ve just bought? I find it really distasteful and disrespectful sometimes. You don’t have to mention it at all, just say what you’re going to do if that’s the point of your post.
I didn’t even think it was that bad.. my bathroom tiles are worse than that but certainly wouldn’t say they’re so bad they need replacing 🙈 she’ll be making so many people feel like they’re normal lived in homes aren’t good enough!