Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fanaff

VIP Member
the walls look green to me and the carpet blue 🙈

why spend all that money on a brand new kitchen when they want to extend it eventually?! seems crazy. save that money and put it towards the extension instead.
I think this too! The old kitchen, whilst dated and in need of a bit of a spruce, was fine! Just use that and make the space you want for this apparently amazing big kitchen they have planned for the future then change the kitchen. What a waste of time, money and effort making a tiny make do kitchen!

JohannaCawffey

VIP Member
I started using nutracheck when I saw it on her account because I’d only ever used my fitness pal and didn’t really like it. I think nutracheck is great, you can change your goal based on how much weight you want to lose, if you want to cut down on sugar saturated fats etc. You can basically set yourself any goal you want, so it’s not the app that’s given her too little calories it’s herself.
Thanks, that's what I thought- the app just goes off the info that you put in. I wonder why she wants to use a different app then, does she think she can have more calories?🤭
Perhaps she was doing what we thought and being too restrictive and it's backfired because it's not sustainable. The 9lbs she lost in 10 days wasn't ever going to stay off.

MrsBed2be

Why is a SW class called "group" A group or THE group doesnt offend me gramatically but "hi, I'm off to group" does! A lot! Anyway.

I used to follow this one, cant be arsed trying if she is private now. All i remember is she used to work in a jewellers and eat jacket potatoes, never really go anywhere or do anything and harp on about her fella 24/7. Oh and share the saaaame comparison pix. She is very pretty though! Eyebrow goals.

Am I talking about the right person?! 😅
Yep, pretty still all the same except she has a kid now and is on her wedding countdown. Still got the good eyebrows 😂

Definitely still not accepted she won’t get her pre baby body back, she’s still posting the same goal photos

Notinstafamous

VIP Member
I didn't say she had to announce anything. I just find it weird that, if there were complications, it would be "announced" or spoken about anywhere, especially as she probably won't be near 12 weeks yet (most 'influencers' seem to announce at 12 weeks as this let's them build up to the 'gender reveal'. Personally I think announcing a pregnancy and gender reveals are tacky but that's another matter entirely).
If there is complications they don’t simply stop at 12 weeks, yes maybe people in her town know Bcos they have seen her and she has a bump ect? She doesn’t need to ‘announce’ it on her Instagram if she doesn’t want too.