Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chipsandgravy

Chatty Member
She's announced that she's not going to get weighed tomorrow, in case anyone was expecting it. She seems to think they will be! She wants to leave at least ten days between weigh ins because she's taking her time and not getting obsessed.

I guess she's forgotten her cheeky mid week weigh in already then. 🙄

And it wouldn't surprise me if she's been overindulging over the weekend and that's the real reason she's not weighing in tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Chipsandgravy

Chatty Member
I think she's a nice girl but comes across not very bright. Also I'm surprised people admire her eyebrows. I've always thought they look like they've been drawn on with black marker. 😂

Last edited:

MrsBed2be

She goes round in this odd circle

Join SW
Loses a chunk of weight
Decides diets are shit and she’s over it
Put on a little weight
Joins SW

Guarantee she’ll be back at SW as her wedding approaches 🙄 serious weight/body issues going on

• Heart

Wotsit

VIP Member
Yes I did have to laugh when I saw her post. What many fail to understand is that no matter what plan you follow as soon as you stop doing it then it doesn't work anymore. WW, SW, keto and calorie counting are all great in my opinion and get the results if you stick to it. Stop following it and you'll put weight on, it's not rocket science. She did do my head in with the whole HDE and slaging off SW/WW and superior attitude

sourorchid

I feel for her I really do as she has such an unhealthy relationship with food and has done for years. It was refreshing to see her become positive and happy in her own skin and sharing many positive accounts i.e.alexlightldn who I also then followed myself and gained inspiration from.

Her feed just makes me angry now as she is using an influential platform to confuse people and display an unhealthy way of dieting. Calorie counting is one thing, restrictive dieting is another. All of this ‘I’m not a breakfast person’ is bullshit! No hun you just want more calories for your highly calorific dinners!!! I’m sorry but a 650 calorie dinner of curry and rice is NOT a healthy way of eating. I’m sorry. You can have a plate of veggies, turkey burger and small portion of wedges for more like 400-500 cals. This is the perfect representation of ‘shit I need to fit into a dress quick let’s restrict as low as possible, say 1200 cals?’ - and I can guarantee this as she is already excited about her loss and in a few short days you would have to be on very low cals to lose a few pounds! Consistency is key but obviously that is not in her vocabulary so she is looking for quick fix :sleep:

Reactions: 4

Cantstandspanj

Chatty Member
Aimee or whatever she’s called really bothers me. I actually only followed her again because I was intrigued about her new house. You know the one she hates?

That kitchen make over is crazy! Seems so silly to put that in if it’ll be ripped out in a couple of years.

She might also love whatever colour that is on the walls in the hallway but it doesn’t go with the grey carpet on the stairs or the grey flooring in the hallway so she’s be mad if she doesnt get rid of it.

Her living room and bedroom also look quite small and the house seems to look onto a busy road! So at this point I am also really struggling to understand why she bought it!

Chipsandgravy

Chatty Member
She's also said in her comments that there's nothing wrong with trying new things and sometimes you realise those things are not right for you, which I agree with.

BUT she was one of the most evangelical ones who was posting about how realised SW was the source of all her food issues, it was all bullshit, posting stories of people actually burning their SW books. She encouraged loads of people to give up. She could say least say sorry yeah, I got carried away!

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
But she publicly discussed not trying for kids on her main page previously (before the house stuff and earlier this year)

anything private is fine but if then you openly talk families on a different account denying any future babies for now, then it’s open to discussion trying to work it out
Sorry I don’t agree. She didn’t want anyone to know she was pregnant for whatever reason, regardless of her previous views on having another (maybe this was a happy accident) saying congratulations on a public page where she has clearly made the effort not to announce it is wrong.

People have the right to disclose as much or as little as they like in public, she has clearly been very careful to keep this a secret therefore it’s not a followed right to disclose it. Directly or indirectly.

sourorchid

Oh, it’s coming don’t worry, we’ve not missed it yet! Aside from “how many calories are you on? Do you track every single thing? Have you done any exercise? Do you have macro goals?” what else is there?! And actually, seeing as she thinks CC is a new revelation, I’d bet she has no idea what a bloody macro is.

Wish she’d just sit down & be bloody quiet. Maybe if she was actually successful at any one thing she could pipe up again, but she’s an absolute mess who’s going to pass her shitty eating behaviour on to her daughter.
Shall I answer these?????

Q1: How many calories are you on? - oh I won’t say hun, I don’t want people to copy me, use an online calculator to work yours out everyone is different (code for too fucking low it’s unsustainable)

Q2: Is it true that you only have to eat less than 2000 cals a day to lose weight and do no exercise? - yeah absolutely! Women lose on average 2000 cals a day (cause I read this on google) so just eat less than that it’s that easy!! (Although I haven’t taken into account anybodies BMR or activity level so this is in fact a made up figure to blanket everyone)

Q3: Do you track everything? - oh yeah I do I just don’t take pictures of everything as it’s boring! (I won’t show the weekend binges to compare with the major restriction during the week of 1 meal a day)

She won’t answer questions on macros if she gets them so I won’t even bother with that. The above exhausted me enough :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

Yolo_polo

She’s starting to annoy me now! It’s like she thinks she’s some a list celeb with all the hints. I’m sure none of us really care one way or the other. Get over yourself Ellie!

Cantstandspanj

Chatty Member
She doesn’t seem to like anything about her new house! I’m struggling to see what attracted her to it with the way she goes on.

JSquared

VIP Member
I’ve had to unfollow her. I usually like her and found her really inspiring when she was first losing weight, now it’s all a bit confusing

sailorcherries

VIP Member
He looks adorable but again he was posted on her private account, which doesn't have 10k followers, and not her public account.

There's obviously a reason behind this and she wants to keep the news private.

• Heart

kadykal95

Chatty Member
4 days calorie counting and she's already on the scales. thought her bf was locking them in the shed :rolleyes: