Itsme_lisadee - Lisa Dee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has he still got an Instagram page? Can’t find him either. Wonder who diagnosed her with adhd?

Lol the girl boss life 🤣 must be aging 🤣
No she mentioned him on her stories today.

Just had a look at her profile today she posted a video where she said she was 34 pounds heavier a year ago and but now she's confident and sexy. But hasn't she being doing arbonne for way longer than a year and the caption 🤔 ADHD doesn't make it impossible 🤔 forgive my ignorance but what does ADHD have to do with it and wasn't she a fitness trainer 🤔 before her arbhonne days ?
I think she said before that she put all that weight on over lockdown. Clearly Arbonne had Covid.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can some one explain her need to constantly mention her ADHD ? I rarely look at her insta but there is always a mention about ADHD. Like why ? Even today..... serious" r/that happened" vibes
Screenshot_20221006-020106_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Can some one explain her need to constantly mention her ADHD ? I rarely look at her insta but there is always a mention about ADHD. Like why ? Even today..... serious" r/that happened" vibes View attachment 1629457
On todays episode of things that didn’t happen 🤪 I’m thinking more narcissistic personality disorder than ADHD 😏

Reactions: 6
Can’t view her pages because I’m blocked. She’s on private so those other pages don’t show her

She has rebranded with a podcast and they've moved to Spain 😂😂😂😂

Running from debt no doubt 🧐 considering neither of them have an actual job

• Wow
I thought he was a successful psychotherapist
---
What’s her handle now?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
He looks so moody. Very unprofessional the amount of cursing he does when he’s giving advice I think. Say she would take the head off you if you looked at him

He looks so moody. Very unprofessional the amount of cursing he does when he’s giving advice I think. Say she would take the head off you if you looked at him
Well he’s a thief, who stole from his previous employer (Tesco), and she’s absolutely welcome to him. I think the thing she needs to realise is that nobody would want a gift of him. Both of them are ridiculous.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Well he’s a thief, who stole from his previous employer (Tesco), and she’s absolutely welcome to him. I think the thing she needs to realise is that nobody would want a gift of him. Both of them are ridiculous.
Noway.
Take it.you know them IRL?

Reactions: 3