Itsme_lisadee - Lisa Dee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Highest she’ll get is a legal secretary... nothing wrong with that at all by the way. BUT don’t try to fool anyone into thinking you’re gonna be a lawyer 😅
Sure she will just manifest it and she will be grand. Jez I can't stand the sight of her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Am has she just diagnosed herself as adhd or what's the craic there????
God bless the ADHD community now if she’s behaving like she’s the only one in the world who has it. She doesn’t have it. She’s just a bleeping scatterbrain who can’t string a sentence together.

Reactions: 2
God bless the ADHD community now if she’s behaving like she’s the only one in the world who has it. She doesn’t have it. She’s just a bleeping scatterbrain who can’t string a sentence together.
Was thinking she didn't have it...... jeez she's a rare doll....

Reactions: 2
Caught up on the war against instagrammers page & she really is anti vax. As if she’s bothered about the children. What the hell has she adhd & ptsd n her bio for? Anyone listen to the podcast they have out?

Reactions: 3
How the hell is she qualified to do that and charge that price?!

Reactions: 1
Omg £375

I’m speechless

I had a pisstake message written and had to delete because I’m utterly stunned

Reactions: 1
I don’t know if Arbonne deal in Ireland? But then again, I see one of those Furlong dolls from up inishowen that used to be in Ireland’s Fittest Family doing it too, so maybe it’s changed. Lisa’s from Fintown.

Actually too, the fashion chair doll Emma Murray did it for a while but she seems to have stopped. I distinctly remember Lisa saying about how Irish girls who put Arbonne down are just jealous they can’t do it 😂
Orlaith is over in OZ that's how she's doing it

How the hell is she qualified to do that and charge that price?!
Not aimed at Lisa but the amount of people that become personal trainers and then think they are some sort of life coach/business guru. Wise up, you done a short course on training. Also the same people who thought they were experts on COVID-19 and spewing out all sorts of nonsense and 'advice' on social media since lockdown first happended

Reactions: 4
Is she even a qualified PT? I swear she was just someone who got mad into fitness after failed beauty pageant entries 😄 then all of a sudden started working at the gym fell out with everyone and started up herself

Is she even a qualified PT? I swear she was just someone who got mad into fitness after failed beauty pageant entries 😄 then all of a sudden started working at the gym fell out with everyone and started up herself
Not a qualification of a sort!

Not a qualification of a sort!
Not qualified to be a PT
not qualified to give nutrition advice
Not qualified to give skincare advice
Not qualified to give healthcare advice
Not qualified to give mental health advice

Soon he qualified to give “legal advice” though after she completes her (no entry qualifications required) “law degree”… she’ll need it if people start to question her on her business and claims🙄

What the duck are people paying her to “coach” them on???? She is a fraud of the biggest kind

I get anyone can “advise” but the point is she acts as if she is qualified to give that advice to a large following of vulnerable people that will believe she is qualified and knows what she is talking about

It’s just like a cult the way she describes arbonne. Wonder did she speak about how she was diagnosed with her disorders

Reactions: 4