Itsme_lisadee - Lisa Dee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she on Instagram now? She doesn’t seem to have been on in a while

Reactions: 2
@bylisadee

See her big move to Spain only lasted 6 weeks 😂😂😂 absolute twats!

'ADHD girl' is definitely her new identity, I couldn't roll my eyes any harder 👀

Reactions: 4
I looked her up on one of those pages but don’t see any content. Is she still doing law?

Reactions: 1
I am blocked but was viewing on one of those other pages and it wasn’t showing her posting anything.

Reactions: 1
Shes an author now - I'm sure her book will be taught on the leaving cert for years to come

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ok guys - I haven’t followed this one for a long time or snooped on her. She just came up there and she’s got a totally new persona on insta? ADHD? What happened arbonne, her fitness and was she not doing a law degree? I must have just missed all this haha 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Every few years she reinvents herself and finds a new con. It's amazing . Fair play to her for being so sneaky and disingenuous

Nah shes a feckingdi
Every few years she reinvents herself and finds a new con. It's amazing . Fair play to her for being so sneaky and disingenuous
Hit the nail on the head there she is a complete con woman

Has she got her law qualification?
I doubt it. There seems to be no mention of that "passion" on her pages.
Just looked through both pages and she has deleted the airborne years. Even her Vegas post has been transformed to just say Vegas.
There's been an overhaul of her page.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I dip in and out , but came here to say the same. What happened Arbonne? Her team? All the insta posts of the white cars & the best bizz & the trips & the levelling up etc etc etc.

Reactions: 5
I dip in and out , but came here to say the same. What happened Arbonne? Her team? All the insta posts of the white cars & the best bizz & the trips & the levelling up etc etc etc.
It's suspicious. Clearly she made a lot of money of people and is now trying to coke across as yet another of well being guru. Dangerous woman. One of these days there will be laws preventing con artists like herself from preying on vulnerable people.