Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
I personally beleive the granny post is an ad for Gordon's gin as she has done a few posts tagging them and I think the coombe park post is an ad for any of/ or a combination of the things shes tagged.
Brands usually stipulate that they want specific hashtags used etc. Also brands want to know how much reach you've had per post and her reach would be greater with appropriate hashtags, so I still disagree that it's an ad. But I am happy to be proven wrong!

Whatfeckhell

If you go to her other baking account her nan comments so you can see her nans account that is utter cringe for age 🙊

Dex

The bikini pic is so edited it actually looks like a cartoon background because she’s fiddled around with the colours so much 😂

Esme

VIP Member
I’m glad my post came across the way I intended it! I was exactly the same, I didn’t tell anyone she was even born for nearly a week after (I asked my mum to text family! because I was just trying to adapt and just soak her in! Having a baby is hard core but so so worth it. Must be as I’m pregnant with my second 🤣
I can totally relate. You’re in such a baby bubble and while it’s new and your eyes sting from the exhaustion you’re still so happy! I found I was most awake at 3am so if I remembered I’d reply to people then if at all. It was my mum and husband that let people know our baby had arrived and my mum organised things like family coming to visit 😂
Absolutely, I remember both me and my husband saying we were done with our first but now she’s nearly two and we’re not so tired the thought of a second is definitely more of a possibility. Good luck with your second bubba 🥰

Amyb97

Poor Lauren, not able to advertise her booze for 9 whole months
No, I’m saying a brand can’t legally decide not to work with her because she’s pregnant. For example; the Prosecco brand couldn’t change their mind about using her as an influencer upon finding out she’s pregnant, if they have already started the contract.

Rayne

VIP Member
No, I’m saying a brand can’t legally decide not to work with her because she’s pregnant. For example; the Prosecco brand couldn’t change their mind about using her as an influencer upon finding out she’s pregnant, if they have already started the contract.
Of course they could. Brands have get out clauses and caveats in contracts all the time. At the very worst if they didn’t have a good commercial manager to write the contracts and it didn’t have a clause they could have either put the AD on hold until next year or paid her anyway and not ran the AD.

ejw1306

I’m sure her post this morning is something she’s posted before?!?!? Has she deleted it and then reposted?