Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JSquared

VIP Member
Catherine.m.w does beautiful cakes and makes them all herself

She’s got a very pink feed but her cake business is legit. They’re lovely and good reveiws.

That’s why Lauren hasn’t progressed her baking

It’s all store bought 😂
Catherine.mw kind of reminds me of slimmingworldxgemx (separate thread on her, so apologies if no one knows who I am talking about!)

Leelee93

Chatty Member
I like the creativity she channels into her baking. She’s obviously a complete and utter perfectionist when it comes to it, so don’t understand why she doesn’t go professional with it making cakes for events and weddings? Ya know like a proper business not an “Insta-business”?

I guess it’s just all too easy to stay at home fart-arssing around with a bottle of blossom hill, a few fairy lights and a bowl of strawberries on a takky faux fur rug, living the instagram dream instead...
60% of her posts are reposts so I don’t reckon she could bake enough to keep up with having a business

DoseofReality

VIP Member
No pic of her with the baby yet which can only mean that she’s looking so rough that even the industrial strength filters can’t help. (Which is ABSOLUTELY NORMAL after having a baby - I looked like the best from the pit for the first few days).
He's got one of the 3 of them. Looks like he's in scrubs.

DoseofReality

VIP Member
I get not wanting to say how much you earn, but why is she so weird and shady about her ‘living situation’? It’s quite a normal question except that she’s embarrassed to admit the truth.
We all know the truth anyway.

Do you think because of how little she is she'll have to have a cesarean?

Amyb97

also can you imagine the backlash of the brand said they didn’t want to work with her anymore because she’s pregnant?! That would be unfair

CelinaRoger

The baby seems to have really tense arms and legs too, never looks all floppy like other newborns 🤔 looks like she hides babys face in photos sometimes because she's screaming

Anon568

What does she claim is wrong with her? I haven’t been following her for long and can’t see anything about a disability