Itslittlelauren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What thread is it?
I would like to how she can afford the lifestyle she leads, whilst being unwell and moreover not able to work. It doesn't seem real.

Reactions: 6
Her photos are so fake it’s really cringe and she always goes on about how insta “doesn’t like her” because it doesn’t publish her photos on feeds so she doesn’t get likes 🙄 her captions are awful I don’t know how she has as many followers as she does.

I unfollowed her when she claimed she’d made “Malteser Brownies” which are evidently Fibre One Chocolate Brownies drizzled in white chocolate with water sweets. Embarrassing and infuriating for the likes of me who actually genuinely bakes.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I unfollowed her when she claimed she’d made “Malteser Brownies” which are evidently Fibre One Chocolate Brownies drizzled in white chocolate with water sweets. Embarrassing and infuriating for the likes of me who actually genuinely bakes.
You mean she isn’t actually baking? I’m truly surprised.

I unfollowed a while back.
Her photos are incredibly edited in order to look thinner, there were so many skirting boards etc. That were at such obscure angles.
Also, I have experience of people with ‘chronic illness’ and there is no way most people would be able to jet off on holiday! While I agree people have good days and bad days it would be a struggle to regularly book holidays abroad.

Reactions: 2
Too fake, I get “influencers” embellish for their posts but she takes it to a whole new level. There’s not one bit of realness to her. Even when she posts about feeling so sick and fatigued along side a pic of when she felt good it’s just too put on. Her life is just staged and it’s incredibly sad. I do think she’s bought followers

Reactions: 3
I unfollowed her a while back - found her very cringeworthy, especially the awkwardly posed for photos of her in lingerie constantly!

Anyone think her cakes are a complete disaster? They look terrible to me hahaha

Reactions: 1
She always seems to cover them in tons of shop bought chocolate and icing - maybe to disguise the bad cakes underneath 😂
It’s all too samey for me. All her posts and captions look the same and she just posts repeated pics of cakes and drinks 💤

I used to really like her pics but she has started to annoy me lately. Constantly moaning about being ill, there are people way more ill than her that still go out to work! Repeated pictures of the same old cakes with childish captions, dresses like a common prostitute, I could go on...

Reactions: 6
If I were her then I’d be looking at a few lifestyle changes. Sitting in bed drinking wine and eating the tit she does is not going to make her feel any better physically chronic illness or not, she clearly isn’t doing a great deal to look after herself. I work with people that suffer with long term conditions and have seen first hand how unhelpful it is.

Reactions: 4
I like the creativity she channels into her baking. She’s obviously a complete and utter perfectionist when it comes to it, so don’t understand why she doesn’t go professional with it making cakes for events and weddings? Ya know like a proper business not an “Insta-business”?

I guess it’s just all too easy to stay at home fart-arssing around with a bottle of blossom hill, a few fairy lights and a bowl of strawberries on a takky faux fur rug, living the instagram dream instead...

I like the creativity she channels into her baking. She’s obviously a complete and utter perfectionist when it comes to it, so don’t understand why she doesn’t go professional with it making cakes for events and weddings? Ya know like a proper business not an “Insta-business”?

I guess it’s just all too easy to stay at home fart-arssing around with a bottle of blossom hill, a few fairy lights and a bowl of strawberries on a takky faux fur rug, living the instagram dream instead...
60% of her posts are reposts so I don’t reckon she could bake enough to keep up with having a business

I love the phrase fart-arssing, and it’s great for describing her! Some people have asked her why she doesn’t go professional, I think her replies were it takes so much time and energy for her to bake one thing, and then she’s exhausted after 🙄 I think you’re right she’s rather sit around in her rug, posing in lingerie and setting up props for photos on the gram!

• Haha
If I were her then I’d be looking at a few lifestyle changes. Sitting in bed drinking wine and eating the tit she does is not going to make her feel any better physically chronic illness or not, she clearly isn’t doing a great deal to look after herself. I work with people that suffer with long term conditions and have seen first hand how unhelpful it is.
I’m sure I read on another post (not sure which) that she has actually admitted that she doesn’t even eat or drink all the crap she makes/ bakes!!! That makes no sense to me!! She also said she doesn’t really have any friends. Just proves she really does live for Instagram and just creates “scenes” to shoot instead of actually living her life. It’s really sad I feel sorry for her

Because she doesn’t make half the stuff, it’s either bought and she’s stuck a few bits on or it’s made up of shop bought stuff.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.