Itslittlelauren #3 Clutch bags in the garden, heels up a hill.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This sounds really petty, but I wish she would sometimes change her daughters hairstyle. Poor child must have hair ache

engaged! 😯😯

definitely didn't see that coming. are we assuming it's to.. Tom? is that his name??

the sperm donor..

IMG_20240304_205223.jpg

Reactions: 6
Won’t getting married affect her benefits though?
Pretty sure they don’t even live together!

Reactions: 9
Won’t getting married affect her benefits though?
Pretty sure they don’t even live together!
It’s so selfish that her post is a picture a ring with ‘yes’. No mention of him. No photo of him or even them. She has this whole single mother persona she likes to portray. It doesn’t make sense.

Reactions: 11
The most bizarre announcement, and even the fact they’re engaged is bizarre. I can understand keeping someone private to an extent, but she really does act like a single mother! She lives with her mum for gods sake. The weirdest relationship, set up, situation.

Reactions: 8
it's quite a child-like set up, very "16 and pregnant" 🙈 where the mum is still in school so doesn't have a job, but has to live with mummy because they can't function self sufficiently.

how old is Lauren? I feel like she's late 20s but not sure 🤔

Reactions: 5
Wow completely emotionless. You definitely would never think she's in a relationship. He's a bit of a fool to not want better for himself, he seems a decent guy.

Very strange way to announce it’s not like he doesn’t have social media either. So odd not to even tag him

I’m sure they’ll have another baby and she’ll continue living with her mum for the benefits, literally. He’s a fool.

Reactions: 2