Itslittlelauren #3 Clutch bags in the garden, heels up a hill.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m new to this thread so sorry if it’s been discussed but I hate the way she posts stuff that she has clearly done as though Ella has done it!

Reactions: 7
Is it just me or is this a really weird thing for her to wear for a “family” photo?
694DA213-8623-48BC-9682-2A095C1C1C22.jpeg

• Wow
No Elf or Home Alone on the TV in the background this year. But we do get one solitary, lovely empty box. The Chanel bag and Moet box will be coming out soon too.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She wore heels to the snowdome!? I can’t stop laughing. Have a day off 😂😂😂🙈
How cringe!!
And a dress! What an idiot. How does that even compute? Poor Ella in little shorts. Dress as inappropriately as you want but dress your kid appropriately in the snow.

Reactions: 8
She obviously doesn’t do much of the parenting. The amount you have to bend down, pick a child up, engage, let alone if the ground is wet or muddy their shoe will always go on your clothing/coat 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
She is unbelievable. Why can’t she unclench? And that poor little dot dressed up in a posh coat and dress and tights - Lauren, just stuck her in a pair of jeans or joggers and a warm jacket for a day like that 🤦🏻‍♀️ Your child’s warmth and comfort trumps instagram, you unstoppable head.

• Heart
She obviously doesn’t do much of the parenting. The amount you have to bend down, pick a child up, engage, let alone if the ground is wet or muddy their shoe will always go on your clothing/coat 🤷🏼‍♀️
Ella’s shoes are always immaculate, ever her Welles. They don’t go outside obviously, far too busy shovelling sugar down her throat.

• Sad
Screenshot_20231212_233750_Instagram.jpg

These are the boots she had on at the Snowdome. What a wally! There's a video of her waking through the snow pulling Ella on a sledge on invisible Daddy's instagram.

I'm surprised they let her in dressed like that.

download (30).jpeg

Her definition of 2 year old style and everywhere made me laugh. She couldn’t cope with actual 2 year old style and everywhere. Little Ella is used as her puppet when it comes to arts and crafts and baking, constantly having her hands manipulated.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 2626946

These are the boots she had on at the Snowdome. What a wally! There's a video of her waking through the snow pulling Ella on a sledge on invisible Daddy's instagram.

I'm surprised they let her in dressed like that.

View attachment 2626952

Her definition of 2 year old style and everywhere made me laugh. She couldn’t cope with actual 2 year old style and everywhere. Little Ella is used as her puppet when it comes to arts and crafts and baking, constantly having her hands manipulated.
Why has her toddler got a handbag and boots on for the park 😂😂.
And I’m 32 and my cookies wouldn’t look that neat 🙃

• Haha
Why is she asking if Tonie boxes are worth it and then showing a picture that implies they already have one?!

Reactions: 5

The amount of sugar in this reel is ridiculous. And all the crafts that Ella just got to literally lend a hand or foot for.

Reactions: 5