Itslittlelauren #3 Clutch bags in the garden, heels up a hill.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Small business? A MLM is not a small business. The woman’s page is also private so clearly she hasn’t found this woman by accident.
Is she really going to start pushing forever living???

Reactions: 1
download (7).jpeg

Stop claiming these Lauren. You're not an additional needs teacher. And Ella has only just turned 2! Get off Pinterest, socialize your child and if you do want to train as a nursery nurse/ teacher go bloody actually do it.

Reactions: 13
What is her problem with just GETTING A JOB? First she tried to profit off decorating ready made cakes and now this that she’s obviously stolen from Pinterest.

Reactions: 8
What is her problem with just GETTING A JOB? First she tried to profit off decorating ready made cakes and now this that she’s obviously stolen from Pinterest.
I did a reverse image search and straight away found almost exactly the same thing. I'm shocked that she's literally just lifted this. The shop owner is 'thehomeschoolcorner' if anyone feels like grassing Lauren up.

1688027743556.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Does she not realise that you can’t just use ready made images and claim them as your own?

Reactions: 9
I will be furious if she starts selling! Surely she knows she can’t?!

Reactions: 6
That’s her thing though isn’t it? She used to just decorate ready made cakes.

Reactions: 8
Not an original thought in her head. The infamous "turtle" was copied, even the photo styled the same. As well as all her Jane's Patisserie copies.

I don't think she realises she can't just have an online "shop" she'd need to be registered for GDPR for dealing with people's private information. She'd need to be very careful.

Reactions: 11
It’s funny how she’ll do literally anything to avoid employment. When’s the next chronic condition coming along?

Reactions: 7
She will probably be pregnant again by the end of the year …
I think so too. Baby number 2 either here or on the way by Ella’s 3rd birthday. Sperm donor seems dopey enough to do it twice.

Reactions: 1
She really puts the effort into activities I’ll give her that, suppose it’s easy when you don’t have your own home, only have one child and nowhere to be daily.
but that said, her child isn’t a genius.
she’ll be shocked when she tries to drop her daughter off to pre-school and she’s having none of it. Her life is far too insular.

Reactions: 9
She really puts the effort into activities I’ll give her that, suppose it’s easy when you don’t have your own home, only have one child and nowhere to be daily.
but that said, her child isn’t a genius.
she’ll be shocked when she tries to drop her daughter off to pre-school and she’s having none of it. Her life is far too insular.
She’ll end up being able to count and talk about emotions but not being able to socially interact with anyone else 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Went to the park this morning with my son and I saw a woman in a school teacher type dress and heels and it made me think this is what lauren wears to the park with her child😅 I couldn’t even tell what child belongs to this woman as she wasn’t able to actually play with a child in that outfit only able to walk around🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4