ItsjustKeira

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Besides the fact there is no need for Kiera to have that massive guinea pig cage in her room, if she does have a cat (I think I’ve spotted a cat in the background of videos before) isn’t that quite dangerous. The cage has no doors or a top to it so a cat could easily climb/jump in and scare the little guinea pigs. We looked after a friend’s gerbils once and had to keep them locked in a room away from our cat to avoid any disasters. Then again Kiera never leaves her room so it’s unlikely anything would happen without her there to step in.
Also, her room is full of crap. She even says that a lot of her things are just trinkets she doesn’t do much with so why doesn’t she just get rid of it?

i’d say it’s part laziness, part because the rest of her house is hoarded and part because she’s still got a childlike mentality whereby she just has to keep all the crap because it’s ‘cute’.

Reactions: 8
I’m worried about those poor guinea pigs. The cage looks a decent size, but for 3 boars it is too small. 2 boars (I know she has 3 but for example) need a 2x6 Grid cage but Keira’s is only 2x3. They do have another layer, but if the guinea pigs don’t want to go up that very steep ramp then they only have a little amount of space. The cats are running about too, and the cats could very easily jump in and kill them with no issue. Keira also says they get along great but that’s only because they are young. Once they go through ‘piggy puberty’ all the testosterone will get going and they will most likely fight. 3 boars are not a good idea because 2 could gang up on 1 and kill it. Also, I wouldn’t be surprised if one was a girl and they bred. The amount of noise in the house is probably crazy so the poor pigs will be stressed. In her room tour video, when she is showing the pigs, they are frozen. They are acting like my piggy did when I first brought him home. They are most likely scared. I have piggies myself and they round around like mad when they see someone they like because they know they are gonna get food. I kind of have a feeling that they get zero attention because they would not react like that if they were happy to see Keira. She says she has done her research and that she has had them before, but she obviously hasn’t. She really did not need them on top of all her responsibilities.

Reactions: 11
Besides the fact there is no need for Kiera to have that massive guinea pig cage in her room, if she does have a cat (I think I’ve spotted a cat in the background of videos before) isn’t that quite dangerous. The cage has no doors or a top to it so a cat could easily climb/jump in and scare the little guinea pigs. We looked after a friend’s gerbils once and had to keep them locked in a room away from our cat to avoid any disasters. Then again Kiera never leaves her room so it’s unlikely anything would happen without her there to step in.
Also, her room is full of crap. She even says that a lot of her things are just trinkets she doesn’t do much with so why doesn’t she just get rid of it?
She's put a Q&A on her other channel and in that says they have three cats, the dog, the three guinea pigs - on top of the four siblings, mom, son and boyfriend living there, it sounds more crammed than the ark.

I’m worried about those poor guinea pigs. The cage looks a decent size, but for 3 boars it is too small. 2 boars (I know she has 3 but for example) need a 2x6 Grid cage but Keira’s is only 2x3. They do have another layer, but if the guinea pigs don’t want to go up that very steep ramp then they only have a little amount of space. The cats are running about too, and the cats could very easily jump in and kill them with no issue. Keira also says they get along great but that’s only because they are young. Once they go through ‘piggy puberty’ all the testosterone will get going and they will most likely fight. 3 boars are not a good idea because 2 could gang up on 1 and kill it. Also, I wouldn’t be surprised if one was a girl and they bred. The amount of noise in the house is probably crazy so the poor pigs will be stressed. In her room tour video, when she is showing the pigs, they are frozen. They are acting like my piggy did when I first brought him home. They are most likely scared. I have piggies myself and they round around like mad when they see someone they like because they know they are gonna get food. I kind of have a feeling that they get zero attention because they would not react like that if they were happy to see Keira. She says she has done her research and that she has had them before, but she obviously hasn’t. She really did not need them on top of all her responsibilities.
The guinea pigs have more breathing space than any of the humans living that house and I've seen her 'spot clean' their cage a zillion more times than I've seen her talk about grabbing a duster or hoover 🤢

Reactions: 6
she finds it hard to ‘go sleep’ at night, do we think it’s because of the guinea pigs running around next to her head? because she’s up with zak all night? the crammed bed with three people in it? the ‘reading corner’ next to the bed that takes up room for whoever sleeps on that side? or a mix of them all.

whoever said they feel dirty after her videos, i understand completely. i feel majorly claustrophobic ahaha

Reactions: 14
she finds it hard to ‘go sleep’ at night, do we think it’s because of the guinea pigs running around next to her head? because she’s up with zak all night? the crammed bed with three people in it? the ‘reading corner’ next to the bed that takes up room for whoever sleeps on that side? or a mix of them all.

whoever said they feel dirty after her videos, i understand completely. i feel majorly claustrophobic ahaha
I wonder if it’s boredom and lack of stimulation that makes it difficult to sleep. She & Ozzybum are in that room 24/7... where is the change of scenery and new experiences? I say this to my friend who has kept her toddler son home for 12 months (he doesn’t sleep)... being in the same space is not good for you and nothing will tire the brain like something new.

If I was Keira I’d be out walking with Oskar for miles everyday, different playgrounds everyday... ANYTHING to break up the monotony. When I was a nanny we were out from 9-11 everyday, it tired them out nicely, we’d do lunch and they’d nap like champs. Then afternoons were for playing/crafts indoors.

I‘m not an expert but being in one room 24/7 would bore the arse off me, too.

Reactions: 7
Her room is actually a great size for the 2 of them. I'd love to go in there and gut it and reorganise it for her 😅

Reactions: 4
2B931BF5-A973-4A5F-B663-C3E1A7D7147E.png

“What do you expect” ..These people really think it’s normal to ram your room to the brim like that just because you have a child. It’s not normal to have a nursery, playroom, office, bedroom, furniture store and petting zoo within one bedroom whether you have kids or not. She’s a hoarder let’s be honest lol. Also Oskar has waaaay too many toys, I get that it’s fun to get gifts & she’s hoping he’ll stay entertained with all these toys, but there’s no way he’s able to actually play, learn and concentrate on his toys because it’s all so overwhelming. Kids do sooo much better when they have 5 toys at a time rather than 50!

Reactions: 17
View attachment 490716
“What do you expect” ..These people really think it’s normal to ram your room to the brim like that just because you have a child. It’s not normal to have a nursery, playroom, office, bedroom, furniture store and petting zoo within one bedroom whether you have kids or not. She’s a hoarder let’s be honest lol. Also Oskar has waaaay too many toys, I get that it’s fun to get gifts & she’s hoping he’ll stay entertained with all these toys, but there’s no way he’s able to actually play, learn and concentrate on his toys because it’s all so overwhelming. Kids do sooo much better when they have 5 toys at a time rather than 50!
“she has to fit pets” umm.... no she doesn’t ? pets are literally a choice ?????

• Heart
Reactions: 13
View attachment 490716
The thing that annoys me the most is the fact Kiera has her own loft space above her room. Why can’t she properly utilise that? She could turn it into a playroom/office space so she can do YouTube and schoolwork up there whilst Oskar is playing. Then her and Oskar will have a separate place to play/work in different from her bedroom. I guess it might be a little difficult to get a small child into the loft but I’m sure we’ve seen Kiera prop herself up to get into it so surely she could sit on the edge of the entrance and have her mum or Zak pass Oskar up to her, it doesn’t seem like they’re ever home alone with none available to help with this. Kiera did say the loft was full of toys so maybe it’s just a space for her to stuff all the excessively bought toys, I really wish someone like Zak or her dad would step in and notice that Kiera and her mum both seem to have a hoarding problem and help them clear out all the clutter. There’s 4 young children in that house and we know the rest of the house is just as bad.

View attachment 490716

in that video she mentions some track he has but doesn’t play with because he’s too young, so why buy it now then? wait until he’s old enough instead of just stuffing your room full of tit that has no use. also did anyone else think of the crumbs that are going to end up in the crib thanks to that sandpit shes got in there?

• Heart
I'm still 99.9% certain that she said the guinea pigs were only going to be in her room for the first night when there was just one of them and that when they got them all they'd set them up somewhere else in the house.

Reactions: 5
let’s play a game called how many hazards can you spot in one frame of keira’s room.

i’ll go first, the lopsided shelf right above where oscar sleeps that looks like the stuff will fall off any moment
Reminds me of the driving theory test!
Keira, buy a proper tv bed if you insist on having a tv in your room! You can more than afford it.

Is the telly just leaning against the foot of her bed is that how it sits upright? I cant figure out how it stays there & doesn't fall over

Reactions: 5
Jesus, no wonder Oskar hurt his foot the way he did. That room is an accident waiting to happen. The whole house is tbh. But Keira is unwilling to take advice, and she's lying to make herself look better. "Mature", yeah.....

Reactions: 10
let’s play a game called how many hazards can you spot in one frame of keira’s room.

i’ll go first, the lopsided shelf right above where oscar sleeps that looks like the stuff will fall off any moment
-the like 14 different chest of drawers that he can pull down on top of himself when he’s stronger (I find it very hard to believe they’re fastened to the wall!)
- the mirrors on the wall next to the bed at head level, he could easily head but it and smash it or throw a toy at it and smash it.
- basically throwing a toy at anything and making all the crap on the walls fall down
- uneven floor from excessive carpets W/ sharp edges I.e the drawers, kitchen etc, if he falls he’s hitting something is what I mean because it’s so crammed
- having the bed touching the radiator, she’s already seen that one go wrong and still doesn’t think to change it
The whole room is just one huge hazard you could go on for days 😩

the teddy on the lamp, with curtains touching too is mad. Who tf puts something flammable on top of a lamp????? And she seriously want us to believe she’s mature and kNoWs HoW tO rUn A hOuSe 🙄

wtf? no keira it’s not “the best you can do”.

you choose to:
• put flammable toys on top of lamps
• put random tat on shelves you don’t need like weird decorations that serve no purpose
• put a huge christmas tree in your room for no reason
• put a tv directly on your bed
• get 3 guinea pigs and have them live in your room
• let zak stay over to make it even more cluttered
• buy oskar way more toys than he even needs which do nothing other than clutter space
• put clutter on every shelf and including his cot

literally shut up, this was entirely keira’s own choices and decisions. stop acting like you’re a victim and this is a poor sad circumstance that you’re a victim of. the only reason that room is such a tit tip is because she chooses it to be!

“i can assure you everything is safe” girl are you blind? if you think that room is safe then your baby needs taking off you. and there’s blatant fact it’s not safe! how can your baby get their leg stuck by a radiator and burnt because how cluttered and unsafely laid out your room is, and then you have the audacity to say that it’s safe ? THE FACTS ?!?! not to mention in the video you can see so many fire hazards, unhygienic things and hazards of things falling or hurting oskar, they are blatantly there on video!

and she has the audacity to say it’s safe? stupid stupid girl oh my god. i honestly am starting to loathe her. if the state of your room causes your baby to have a burn injury and need to go to a&e then you need to sort it out and re evaluate your parenting.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.