ItsjustKeira

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
kiera mentioned having two ginger siblings but aren’t three of them ginger? the three youngest?

did kiera really say she’s more mature than an average 17 year old? 😂 her whole relationship shows how immature she is

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
she thinks she’s more mature than the average 17 year old... keira i don’t know a single 17 year old who is as embarrassingly obsessed with a toxic failing relationship with an ugly failure of a boyfriend and dad.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Just LOOK at your bleeping bedroom. In what world are you mature ffs. Having a kid doesn’t make you mature, especially if you can’t be bothered to make proper meals, take them outside and do nothing but make them watch postman pat and sit on the floor while you drink alcohol and prioritise your waste of space boyfriend. You can’t even take basic advice let alone criticism without having a meltdown, so no, Kiera you aren’t mature you act exactly like a bratty teenager. Clean your bleeping room

-I’m so sorry for posting so much but I just thought how dirty her room must actually be. We’ve talked about the floor but can you imagine the dust?? There’s no way she goes round cleaning allll those shelves, taking off all the clutter to clean etc. The air must be grim with that much stuff just sitting around collecting dust & hair etc 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just LOOK at your bleeping bedroom. In what world are you mature ffs. Having a kid doesn’t make you mature, especially if you can’t be bothered to make proper meals, take them outside and do nothing but make them watch postman pat and sit on the floor while you drink alcohol and prioritise your waste of space boyfriend. You can’t even take basic advice let alone criticism without having a meltdown, so no, Kiera you aren’t mature you act exactly like a bratty teenager. Clean your bleeping room

-I’m so sorry for posting so much but I just thought how dirty her room must actually be. We’ve talked about the floor but can you imagine the dust?? There’s no way she goes round cleaning allll those shelves, taking off all the clutter to clean etc. The air must be grim with that much stuff just sitting around collecting dust & hair etc 🤢

when she was talking about wanting to get a dog when she moves out, her current bedroom is already filthy imagine what her house will be like with a bunch of animals roaming around, dirt and all her hoarding 🤢 i hate seeing all the clips of oskar sleeping or playing on the floor knowing how dirty it must be 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6

And all the crumbs in the bed that she doesn't bother putting a sheet on the mattress of. I bet that room stinks too.

I think she thinks that because shes still with the dad that makes her some what more mature than a young mum who's relationship didnt last but in reality she looks more immature cause her relationship the way it is is immature a toxic

someone needs to adopt oscar fast. she says that she wants a big family with zak. oh jesus christ, with this behaviour nothing is coming right. does anyone know why she turned of the comments on her new video

has anyone else noticed how keira used to say ‘my’ channel or ‘my instagram’ and now she says ‘our channel’ or ‘we’re vlogging’ i hope she means her and oskar and not her and zak. i feel like with her intro with her oskar and zak, she’s trying to make it seem like a family channel when it’s only her speaking in the videos. zak and oskar are only ever in the background

Reactions: 8
Did anyone notice how brown the bottom of her socks were in a recent video when Oskar was taking his first steps?

• Sick
i really struggle to watching her videos and i knew it was cause i found them boring but it was something else i couldn’t put my finger on. and i’ve realised what it is...

literally watching her videos makes me feel dirty. and i’m not being over dramatic or anything like i’m genuinely serious. i cant watch her videos at the best of times because they just feel so grimy and musty due to her bedroom, zak, all filmed and cramped in one room, how unhygienic and crowded it looks. but i genuinely don’t think i’d even be able to stomach eating whilst watching...

they just give off such a musty, grimy vibe it comes through the screen and makes me feel gross!

Reactions: 10
i really struggle to watching her videos and i knew it was cause i found them boring but it was something else i couldn’t put my finger on. and i’ve realised what it is...

literally watching her videos makes me feel dirty. and i’m not being over dramatic or anything like i’m genuinely serious. i cant watch her videos at the best of times because they just feel so grimy and musty due to her bedroom, zak, all filmed and cramped in one room, how unhygienic and crowded it looks. but i genuinely don’t think i’d even be able to stomach eating whilst watching...

they just give off such a musty, grimy vibe it comes through the screen and makes me feel gross!
I agree. Zak is genuinely gross. He wears the same 3 black hoodies that probably reek of smoke and guinea pig tit. Her entire room is a dump, and that house seems like a complete bleeping zoo. Random carpets everywhere, floors look like they haven't been vacuumed in a decade... It is genuinely sickening. But some people live like literal tramps, unfortunately.

Reactions: 14
It makes me feel uncomfortable. I don't know if its just me, but being a teenage parent has made me go further to make sure my little girl always looks neat and tidy (I've changed her outfit 3 times in one morning once because she was messy) and I try to keep her room and my room as clean and tidy as possible as some people do not need a reason to judge you.

I don't understand the guinea pigs either. Since she's had them I don't think I've seen her ever get them out of their cage, I could be wrong, but if not what is the point of them? If I said to my mum I wanted a guinea pig (let alone 3!) and I was going to keep it in the room where my daughter sleeps she would just laugh at me. No matter how careful you can try to be mess gets everywhere and there is no way Oskar doesn't touch it.

Reactions: 9
does anyone think keira knows about this thread? i feel like if she did she’s have a massive tantrum in a video about it (just like when her playboy hoodie was too big, it’s a hard life keira)

Just saw this tiktok:
8B154620-6E81-48CA-9E90-6AED329D847D.png

8B154620-6E81-48CA-9E90-6AED329D847D.png
93DFAAE9-F81B-4287-91B7-3013556CD85A.png

Firstly, I hate it when people saws was instead of were. She had to think of what to say and then type it so it’s not like she just said it.
Secondly, what parents wouldn’t be at least a little cross if their 15 yr old got pregnant? I understand that protection doesn’t always work, but you’d think her parents would have wanted to do everything they could’ve to prevent their young daughter from getting pregnant. By either trying to deter her from having sex or encouraging her and her boyfriend to double up on protection. Wasn’t Kiera on the pill? Why couldn’t Zak use a condom as well?

Kiera’s mum is like Mia’s mum, they sacrifice actual parenting to be their best pals. It makes things easier for them but only hurts the children imo. I’ve literally never seen 2 people lack so much maturity, common sense, direction and self-awareness - just to name a few! And it’s so obvious that it’s because their parents can’t be arsed to teach them reality, right from wrong and how to actually be real functioning adults.

Reactions: 12
I agree. Zak is genuinely gross. He wears the same 3 black hoodies that probably reek of smoke and guinea pig tit. Her entire room is a dump, and that house seems like a complete bleeping zoo. Random carpets everywhere, floors look like they haven't been vacuumed in a decade... It is genuinely sickening. But some people live like literal tramps, unfortunately.
Agree with every bit of this - the bits of carpet is rank. I think they know it with how little you see of the rest of the house....which is even worse. That crappy gold foil curtain she put up to take photos of the 100k party was still up the last time you caught a glimpse out of the bedroom door - it's like they're hoarders.

Reactions: 5
Just saw this tiktok:
View attachment 486760
View attachment 486760View attachment 486761
Firstly, I hate it when people saws was instead of were. She had to think of what to say and then type it so it’s not like she just said it.
Secondly, what parents wouldn’t be at least a little cross if their 15 yr old got pregnant? I understand that protection doesn’t always work, but you’d think her parents would have wanted to do everything they could’ve to prevent their young daughter from getting pregnant. By either trying to deter her from having sex or encouraging her and her boyfriend to double up on protection. Wasn’t Kiera on the pill? Why couldn’t Zak use a condom as well?
Kiera was on the pill for some months (9? I think) before she got pregnant. She mentioned this towards the end of her Sex & relationships vid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.