ItsjustKeira

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they should’ve worn clown wigs in that tiktok because that’s how they look rn 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
i think i give up with this girl, how stupid can you be to get back with someone like that

Reactions: 13
She knew she’d get back with him the second that they ‘broke up’, actual definition of kids having kids 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Can't believe she's back with him! When will she see that they don't work together

Reactions: 5
Disappointed but not surprised. It’ll be virtually impossible for her to get the distance to realise that he’s bad for her. I just hope someone talks some sense into her before they have another

Reactions: 10
what a stupid idiot

grow the duck up keira
Exactly how does she not realize that he is bleeping using her? He literally told her he lost feelings for her after a week of not seeing each other, which means he clearly meant it. If he had said it while they were in a fight or smth then maybe it could be a mistake, but no he said it after they hadn't seen each other and everything was apparently going 'well,' which literally proves he didn't say it out of anger and actually meant it. She is so bleeping attached to him, it makes me pissed lmao. Even in the TikTok she posted, he didn't seem very happy for her to be laying down on him lmfao. Keria hun, if you're reading this PLEASE let that toxic boy go and stop living in your little dream world where he is a saint. 🙄

IMG_9875.jpg

Guys look at this comment on her TikTok... I genuinely think that comment is supposed to be sarcastic. HE LITERALLY TOLD HER HE DIDN'T LOVE HER.😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t think either of them know what they want in a relationship. I’m not a teen mum, but even comparing myself at Kiera’s age to her now she is still very childish and has no really life experience other than her pregnancy. I wouldn’t even say she’s had the full experience of parenthood since she’s still living in her family home with barely any responsibilities.

Their relationship is the first “proper” relationship they have both had and let’s be honest most people don’t stay with their first real partner for life (some do though). They don’t seem understand that there’s more to a relationship that hanging out and saying I love you to each other, and until they do they’ll continue their ‘on again off again’ tirade until they have a major blowout or one of them grows up.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
zak's not exactly a catch. keira just comes across like a 12 year old when she does this whole will we won't we thing.

Reactions: 9
I am a teen mum, I'm16 and I have a 6 month old daughter. If my boyfriend/daughter's dad treated me the way Zak treats Keira my parents would have him out of my life before I even knew what was happening. I'm not saying I'm a perfect teenager, and I definitely made some silly choices to have a baby at this age but my parents set conditions before she was even born. I have to do my GCSEs and A Levels. My boyfriend also lives with us like Zak "lives" with Keira but he also doing an apprenticeship, another one of the conditions that we both have an education/career prospects. My parents don't/won't take any money from what he earns but we both help around the house with cleaning, cooking, looking after my siblings etc.

I just don't understand Keira or why her mum keeps letting it happen, even to the point of the mess of her room. My mum wouldn't have let me have my room like that before my daughter was born and she would have a fit if it was like that now.

I don't get the talk of another baby. I just don't understand it! I got pregnant at 15 after I was in a really bad place after losing my sister. I cannot imagine doing it again now when I still want to study etc.

View attachment 468127
Guys look at this comment on her TikTok... I genuinely think that comment is supposed to be sarcastic. HE LITERALLY TOLD HER HE DIDN'T LOVE HER.😂😂
hahah her comments are too funny. The same way they all raved on her xmas vlog about how “happy they looked as a little family” as if this wasn’t Zak 🤣 .. if my partner looked this uninterested while opening my sons first Christmas presents I’d send him home!View attachment 468256

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i want to ask keira face to face “why are you with someone when they told you they don’t love you” see what she says. maybe putting into blatant words to her face will make her realise how immature and stupid she’s being

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.