ItsjustKeira

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so she quit college for the year because she had a baby, but is also saying she wants to go back AND go to uni soon, but also have another baby soon? how is that gonna work? is she gonna unnecessarily have another baby and wait college out even longer?

education should be the priority! how is she planning on college and uni if she has another baby ?!? she’s prioritising unnecessarily having babies at 17 YEARS OLD over getting good qualifications? she’s so stupid ffs
THIS is the bit that baffles me most. She couldn’t cope with balancing college, YouTube and Oskar (even though she had more childcare than most, tried about 3 days in school & didn’t need to upload as much as she did but whatever it wasn’t necessarily a bad decision) but how does it make ANY sense that she’ll be able to cope again while trying to maintain a house, more kids, won’t have her family & will *have* to upload to pay rent. I know she’s young but Jesus that logic is ridiculous. I’ll never understand why these girls are in such a rush to do everything, they aren’t even 20 it’s mad. why can’t they just wait a couple of years to get their education out of the way! She has no idea how expensive & hard education can be when you do it later. Where are their parents!!!!

Reactions: 8
My question still is... where are her parents?! If she is putting it out there online that she wants another child soon etc. Then surely her family also know that's what she's planning. If that was my daughter I would be sitting her down and telling her to get a grip! she needs to wait her time, grow up, get something behind her (more than just social media), get into a stable relationship & then she can think about more kids. Keira talks a good talk about she knows youtube won't be forever & she is going to go back & get her qualifications & go to uni but I think its just talk to be honest. I don't see it happening but I hope she proves me wrong!

Reactions: 6
I am so glad I came across this thread, I’ve spent the past day trying to catch up! I honestly find Keira insufferable, every time she opens her mouth she gives me a headache, I haven’t watched her YouTube videos in a long time now but I do watch her Tiktoks when they come up. How anyone could think she is mature/a good mother is completely beyond me. She went against all medical advice and weaned her child early because she wanted him to sleep through the night- if you want a good nights sleep Keira then don’t have a child! His sleeping situation has been such a hazard since day 1, it’s a big reason why I stopped watching her, seeing the cot made me so anxious. The canopy, the stuffed toys, the blankets, the shelves above the cot... The poor kid ended up in A&E because she let him sleep next to a radiator, and then she thought it was appropriate to film Tiktoks whilst in the hospital. She really thinks she’s got her head screwed on, but she is a child raising a child. It wasn’t long ago she thought she could buy a house the second she turned 18, but after a bunch of people told her that wasn’t how it worked (and after her being extremely defensive) she changed her mind and said she would rent, and that she wanted a 4 BEDROOM HOUSE?! Keira you can’t even keep your room clean let alone a whole house. And all this talk of baby number 2, what planet is she on?! I can’t help but laugh at her saying she’s going to have another baby, travel the world, then go to uni. She dropped out of college after about a week because she couldn’t cope with the pressure, she has absolutely no chance of becoming a marine biologist at this point. I could rant all day about this girl, she makes my blood boil. The thing that gets me the most is that her followers are so incredibly young (so young in fact that one follower on Tiktok thought that because she donated her umbilical cord and placenta she couldn’t have any more kids), and she is acting like you can just have a kid, post a few Tiktoks and suddenly you can travel the world and buy a house. Young girls are buying into this and saying that they want to be teen mums too! They’re too naive and blind to see the reality of her situation- she is in an abusive toxic relationship (also does anyone else CRINGE at how she always calls him baby daddy rather than Oskars dad/father of my child?) which is on one minute then off the next, she has no real job or skills, I don’t remember her GCSE results being particularly amazing and I highly doubt she will pursue further education, she is stuck in one room 24/7 with her child which looks like it could feature on Hoarders, and she quite clearly has 0 idea on how to parent. She is not a role model, she is not an inspiration, and it is worrying the amount of people calling her that.
At first I did really like her parenting, she seemed to love Oskar so much and definitely talks and acts so much nicer around him than Mia for example. But as time went on the red flags came, the early weaning & room were massive ones for sure. That shelf above rammed with books gives me literal nightmares. Then the never taking him out I can’t stand, and he also seems to spend all of his time either in a rocker or on the floor, she uses the fact he has soo many toys as an excuse to do her own thing (aka tidying her room or YouTube, she definitely isn’t as bad as Mia but that’s only cause Mia is the worst lmao). I saw a comment where someone said “the only stimulation he gets is plastic” and I find it hard to argue with that 😅 she is also guilty of giving calpol just because he’s grumpy (aka bored!) and the amount of times they had “chill movie days” watching her netflix 🙄 I don’t think she’s the worst, but now trying to do all these ridiculous things is only going to make It worse, especially having more kids.

Reactions: 9
I really don’t understand people’s obsession with having babies a couple of years apart. Kiera has 3 siblings who are a lot younger yet they seem to adore her and Oskar. I know she has another brother who’s only 1 or 2 years younger than her so I guess she grew up with a sibling close in age, but surely she should be thinking about what’s best for her and Oskar’s future, not what she thinks will be cute. A Levels are really hard, and I’m sure any equivalent course will be equally as hard, so if Kiera is serious about getting some really good qualifications so she can pursue her dream career she’ll need to make it as much time as possible for herself to study and plan for her future. Moving into a 4 bedroom house and having more children will not help her, it’ll only set her back because she’ll be struggling to balance everything. I don’t understand how she basically has double the storage space as most people because she has her own loft, yet her room is so messy. She says she’s been studying from the A Level revision guides to help catch up/get ahead before starting in September, maybe she should also be thinking about how she’s going to manage studying in her bedroom. She doesn’t even have a bookshelf, from what I’ve seen if she’s wanting to do science she’ll probably have quite a few textbooks. Where’s she planning on keeping them all? There’s nothing wrong with taking a year out to get things in order before moving onto the next part of your education/career, but you have to use your time effectively to help yourself when you go back to what you’re studying/working.

Reactions: 5
My issue with people like Keira wanting to have babies close in age is that they don’t seem to realise that it’s not always easy to get pregnant. They got pregnant one time by accident, sure - but that happens to many people and when they try again for more children it can take months, even over a year! So i’ve never thought it’s a good idea to want a very particular age between your kids (like Mia with the whole 2.5 years apart thing)

Reactions: 10
I am so glad I came across this thread, I’ve spent the past day trying to catch up! I honestly find Keira insufferable, every time she opens her mouth she gives me a headache, I haven’t watched her YouTube videos in a long time now but I do watch her Tiktoks when they come up. How anyone could think she is mature/a good mother is completely beyond me. She went against all medical advice and weaned her child early because she wanted him to sleep through the night- if you want a good nights sleep Keira then don’t have a child! His sleeping situation has been such a hazard since day 1, it’s a big reason why I stopped watching her, seeing the cot made me so anxious. The canopy, the stuffed toys, the blankets, the shelves above the cot... The poor kid ended up in A&E because she let him sleep next to a radiator, and then she thought it was appropriate to film Tiktoks whilst in the hospital. She really thinks she’s got her head screwed on, but she is a child raising a child. It wasn’t long ago she thought she could buy a house the second she turned 18, but after a bunch of people told her that wasn’t how it worked (and after her being extremely defensive) she changed her mind and said she would rent, and that she wanted a 4 BEDROOM HOUSE?! Keira you can’t even keep your room clean let alone a whole house. And all this talk of baby number 2, what planet is she on?! I can’t help but laugh at her saying she’s going to have another baby, travel the world, then go to uni. She dropped out of college after about a week because she couldn’t cope with the pressure, she has absolutely no chance of becoming a marine biologist at this point. I could rant all day about this girl, she makes my blood boil. The thing that gets me the most is that her followers are so incredibly young (so young in fact that one follower on Tiktok thought that because she donated her umbilical cord and placenta she couldn’t have any more kids), and she is acting like you can just have a kid, post a few Tiktoks and suddenly you can travel the world and buy a house. Young girls are buying into this and saying that they want to be teen mums too! They’re too naive and blind to see the reality of her situation- she is in an abusive toxic relationship (also does anyone else CRINGE at how she always calls him baby daddy rather than Oskars dad/father of my child?) which is on one minute then off the next, she has no real job or skills, I don’t remember her GCSE results being particularly amazing and I highly doubt she will pursue further education, she is stuck in one room 24/7 with her child which looks like it could feature on Hoarders, and she quite clearly has 0 idea on how to parent. She is not a role model, she is not an inspiration, and it is worrying the amount of people calling her that.
Preach 🙌 I've watched I think two or three of her videos, and I just can't stand her tbh. At first I thought she was quite headstrong, talking about what she wanted to do with her life but that was her earlier videos so clearly now the money is coming in that's all she cares about now. Plus, she will just end up with Oskars dad again because that's what she craves. God help her if she is going to have another child soon, I'm 30 and just had my first baby. The thought of having another one soon scares me and I've done all the things she wants to do! Just slow down and enjoy your life.

Reactions: 9
No offence... she’s not going to be doing A Levels: they are hard! Her GCSEs weren’t great, baby aside, you can just tell that she isn’t going to cope with Sixth Form and you don’t need to be her teacher to see that.

She should look at a college course and do something vocational.

Reactions: 7
slight tw of suicide

this is pretty random but i’ve noticed this before and found it so odd. the thumbnail of her gcse results video has a noose in it?!?!? like... that’s just not something you do? we all know what that implies, what on earth goes through someone’s head to think “i’m upset about my gcse results so i’ll use a picture of a noose cause i’m so depressed now!!1!1!” i also can’t be the only person who thinks that using a literal noose to decorate a thumbnail of a gcse results video because you’re upset about your grades is quite distastefu? and disrespectful towards people who have suffered in that way or have been affected by it? and the fact that it’s some weird romanticised art version with a rose on it or something is even weirder.

i saw this ages ago and it’s been in my head ever since, it’s never sat right with me. i think having the mentality of 1. i’m sad about my grades, i will put a noose in the thumbnail cause i feel like i wanna kill myself i feel depressed / 2. there is nothing distasteful, disrespectful, offensive or triggering about putting a noose in a thumbnail of a video, just shows how immature and childish it is.

its not that serious i guess, but as someone who has been impacted by something like this i was pretty taken aback to see an immaturr childish teenager essentially making light of it by using it in a gcse results video? like she clearly has no background thoughts about these things or things with an adult, mature mindset of what is appropriate and what may not be

• Wow
Reactions: 12
slight tw of suicide

this is pretty random but i’ve noticed this before and found it so odd. the thumbnail of her gcse results video has a noose in it?!?!? like... that’s just not something you do? we all know what that implies, what on earth goes through someone’s head to think “i’m upset about my gcse results so i’ll use a picture of a noose cause i’m so depressed now!!1!1!” i also can’t be the only person who thinks that using a literal noose to decorate a thumbnail of a gcse results video because you’re upset about your grades is quite distastefu? and disrespectful towards people who have suffered in that way or have been affected by it? and the fact that it’s some weird romanticised art version with a rose on it or something is even weirder.

i saw this ages ago and it’s been in my head ever since, it’s never sat right with me. i think having the mentality of 1. i’m sad about my grades, i will put a noose in the thumbnail cause i feel like i wanna kill myself i feel depressed / 2. there is nothing distasteful, disrespectful, offensive or triggering about putting a noose in a thumbnail of a video, just shows how immature and childish it is.

its not that serious i guess, but as someone who has been impacted by something like this i was pretty taken aback to see an immaturr childish teenager essentially making light of it by using it in a gcse results video? like she clearly has no background thoughts about these things or things with an adult, mature mindset of what is appropriate and what may not be
yeah for someone who posted a opening up about my mental health type video, you’d think she would be a little more sensitive about the subject

Reactions: 8
i honestly used to really like kiera and don’t get me wrong she seems like a nice girl however i do find her extremely rude commenting about no one mentioning zak. yes she wants the privacy but she was the one posting about it in the first place and mentions him a lot on tiktoks so what does she expect?! also her bedroom really does bother me, oskar has already burnt his foot because of his cot being right next to the radiator! god knows what would happen if all her “tat” was to fall on him. putting up shelving isn’t going to sort it, i’m not saying my bedroom is the tidiest of rooms 24/7 but surely she can see she genuinely cannot fit anymore in that bedroom. she has this big desire to move out by the end of this year and i don’t know if she quite understands 1)how much it will cost (not just rent but food, bills, essential things) 2)being on her own if zak doesn’t move with them & 3)going to college again on top of all of that? maintaining a whole clean house rather than just one room which she can’t exactly keep neat and tidy right now. going to be a big step for her and reality will soon hit that it’s not all joy.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
i honestly used to really like kiera and don’t get me wrong she seems like a nice girl however i do find her extremely rude commenting about no one mentioning zak. yes she wants the privacy but she was the one posting about it in the first place and mentions him a lot on tiktoks so what does she expect?! also her bedroom really does bother me, oskar has already burnt his foot because of his cot being right next to the radiator! god knows what would happen if all her “tat” was to fall on him. putting up shelving isn’t going to sort it, i’m not saying my bedroom is the tidiest of rooms 24/7 but surely she can see she genuinely cannot fit anymore in that bedroom. she has this big desire to move out by the end of this year and i don’t know if she quite understands 1)how much it will cost (not just rent but food, bills, essential things) 2)being on her own if zak doesn’t move with them & 3)going to college again on top of all of that? maintaining a whole clean house rather than just one room which she can’t exactly keep neat and tidy right now. going to be a big step for her and reality will soon hit that it’s not all joy.
I hate when people say not to comment on something when they're the one that brought it up. If you don't want people commenting about it, then don't mention it? Simple.
That room...ugh, I just wanna reach through the screen and clear it all out! How Keira or her mum can't see the hazards all that stuff poses to Oskar is beyond me! I pray there is no more accidents after the radiator incident.

True about the editing being so cringe and tacky *insert high pitched 2010 zoella type music* while she films shoving his clothes into the drawers or watching Netflix *does peace sign*
I doubt she’s ready to move out as someone said she can’t keep one room clean at all let alone a whole house. She’s so used to being around her mom, and loads of siblings all the time she’ll feel very alone. She put on TT that she buys all the food for her and Oskar which I really doubt. I wonder if she also does her own washing? And cleaning because she certainly doesn’t do that. Wonder if she pays her mom rent to live there too. Bet she hasn’t got a clue about bills and the costs included with moving out.
Also some people may not agree but plaster your life online and people are going to ask questions and have opinions she should deal with that

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
She did say in a video that she does all hers and Oskar's washing, they have to wait until evening to use the machine if I remember correctly.

Reactions: 6
(Bit off topic but kinda does relate to keira) I’ve lost my bestfriend of 6 years tonight to her toxic boyfriend, she’s been repeatedly told by many people about him and chose him over me🙄 sucks having no friends haha! But tattle makes you feel so less alone, so thanks guys x - just reminds me of how toxic Zak is to Keira

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I hate when people say not to comment on something when they're the one that brought it up. If you don't want people commenting about it, then don't mention it? Simple.
That room...ugh, I just wanna reach through the screen and clear it all out! How Keira or her mum can't see the hazards all that stuff poses to Oskar is beyond me! I pray there is no more accidents after the radiator incident.
And the only reason people know anything about Zak cheating in the first place is because SHE put it out there as content.... multiple times!

I genuinely think she got pregnant with Oskar on purpose. I could be wrong, but I think she said she was on the pill at the time but it obviously didn’t work, but I find it so hard to believe. I think SHE very much planned on having a child, perhaps without Zak knowing (although he should’ve been using his own protection too). I know everyone here is very anti Zak, and I definitely share the dislike, but since they are both literally children it’s hardly surprising he doesn’t win awards for being a good boyfriend/father. What if Zak doesn’t want a million kids like Keira does, maybe he feels like Keira is rushing him and pushing him into a life he doesn’t want. Of course this is just speculation, but it’s the impression I get. They are both so young, the responsibility of having one child is already too much, yet she is eager to have another, potentially as soon as next year if moved out. If I was Zak I would also run for the hills, at least from that relationship, he still has a duty to be there for the child he has created. I think Keira is so unhinged, and just as toxic as Zak. She is utterly delusional and has so idea how the world works, it is frightening that she has a child, I pray she doesn’t have another any time soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
IMG_9854.jpg

Keria liked a comment saying she and Zak will be back together by the time they have another kid ... this girl is so delusional istg. 'They are strong...' Ummm he literally cheated on her when she was pregnant, said he hopes K&O die in childbirth and literally less than a week ago told her he didn't love her. I honestly don't understand what goes through this girl's mind, she needs to get her head screwed on, though that seems very unlikely lmfao.:rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.