Danielle French @Itsdaniellesjourney #2 Slow cooker & protein powder queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a boring twit this woman is! Every morning the same dressing gown, greasy hair, “good morning guys, happy tewzdeh, today I’m going to be a boring bleep, spice n tice, nandooors, cinema, meal plan, bath bomb”. duck sake. Thank god she’s going to Dubia soon to shake the content up a bit.
This has killed me off 😭 Tewzdeh !!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 49315
£540 to look like a bleeping clown
She’s a mortgage advisor, surely she can not afford all this. The average advisor gets paid about 26-30k. She has lots of very expensive (albeit ugly) items - unless half are fake. Wouldn’t surprise me coz she used to brag about her LV deliveries that were real and that soon stopped

Reactions: 3
Do we know what she does for a job?

Five Palm Jumeirah is gonna set you back! That room is amazing to be fair. She's either quids in or doing it for the gram regardless of how much itll cost.... plz tell me spicentice shite does not pay that well :confused:

She’s a mortgage advisor, surely she can not afford all this. The average advisor gets paid about 26-30k. She has lots of very expensive (albeit ugly) items - unless half are fake. Wouldn’t surprise me coz she used to brag about her LV deliveries that were real and that soon stopped
Ah. Sorry. Didn't see that. So how is she affording that hotel!

Five Palm Jumeirah is gonna set you back! That room is amazing to be fair. She's either quids in or doing it for the gram regardless of how much itll cost.... plz tell me spicentice shite does not pay that well :confused:

Dunno exactly but she #ad any bleep who'll give her the business.

Reactions: 1

We‘be had this convo before on this thread, I’ve asked the same question. She’s a mortgage adviser , so she’ll be on £30k roughly. Plus she gets money from protein world, 21 buttons, spice and tit. I also know that Mortgage advisers that work at Halifax get a bonus for every Saturday they work in a quarter which is £1000. So that’s an extra £3,000 this year if she’s done that.

Even so this year she’s been to Belgium, got a Rolex for her 30th, been to Italy and Croatia for 3 weeks, Dubai this week (staying in an expensive hotel) Prague and Germany in December. She renovated her living room, that sofa is around £4k. She’s bought at least the LV backpack and the latest one which is over £2k in handbags. I still don’t understand how she’s doing it tho. Unless she’s making a buck load in swipeups!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.