ItsDaniellesjourney #10 aff link this, swipe up that, come on babes pay for my new build tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning babes. Excited to see what Dan Dan is going to dazzle us with in this thread. She’s currently working a Saturday until 2PM. Not the hero we wanted but the hero we needed.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m sure she’ll moan about working today. I’ve never know an influence - can I call her that? 🤔 so boring.

Reactions: 5
I’m sure she’ll moan about working today. I’ve never know an influence - can I call her that? 🤔 so boring.
No, she only does it as a hobby and doesn't want to be an influencer full time which means she knows she's tit at ad's and only does aff links ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Welcome to Stanley Ferry where the most boring woman in Yorkshire is working her first Saturday in years (cos of her aNnUaL lEaVe babes).

In case you missed it, Dan is WFH (non-rented, possibly non-forever home) in her boxroom/office full of wood, clutter and trinkety bits. Her job is to flog mortgages by boring people into submission until they'll sign anything just to get rid of her. If she's on a video call, her weapon of choice is her super-blinking-abilities which have been known to trigger unpleasant symptoms in those poor people she targets.

She may or may not be going to Bali this year depending on the Rona/Bozza situation, listen carefully for any mentions of holidays as she doesn't like to talk about it (except when going to LiSbOn).

Chesney hasn't been seen since she dropped him off at work one Tuesday in August; not saying there's any cause for concern there but she has done an awful lot of work on her patio and Dora isn't allowed to dig in the garden anymore...

Anyway, Ms Orange-Potato-Head would like to thank everyone for their support and comments (all 7 of them in 2021) and will continue to delight us all with her fashion inspo and gourmet tuition throughout 2022.
Don't forget to swipe up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Blinkin he’ll someone made a new thread.
Looking forward to her blinky stories later to tell us what she bought from ikea to clutter up her house more.

• Haha
Blinkin he’ll someone made a new thread.
Looking forward to her blinky stories later to tell us what she bought from ikea to clutter up her house more.
Like kind of like sort of stewwwrage things for her potatoes, I'm sure it was x

That's of she survives her Saturday shift and doesn't need ICU for shock.

• Haha
Welcome to Stanley Ferry where the most boring woman in Yorkshire is working her first Saturday in years (cos of her aNnUaL lEaVe babes).

In case you missed it, Dan is WFH (non-rented, possibly non-forever home) in her boxroom/office full of wood, clutter and trinkety bits. Her job is to flog mortgages by boring people into submission until they'll sign anything just to get rid of her. If she's on a video call, her weapon of choice is her super-blinking-abilities which have been known to trigger unpleasant symptoms in those poor people she targets.

She may or may not be going to Bali this year depending on the Rona/Bozza situation, listen carefully for any mentions of holidays as she doesn't like to talk about it (except when going to LiSbOn).

Chesney hasn't been seen since she dropped him off at work one Tuesday in August; not saying there's any cause for concern there but she has done an awful lot of work on her patio and Dora isn't allowed to dig in the garden anymore...

Anyway, Ms Orange-Potato-Head would like to thank everyone for their support and comments (all 7 of them in 2021) and will continue to delight us all with her fashion inspo and gourmet tuition throughout 2022.
hhahahaha this one is hilarious

Reactions: 3
No, she only does it as a hobby and doesn't want to be an influencer full time which means she knows she's tit at ad's and only does aff links ;)
Haha. I forgot she said it was only a hobby. She’s terrible at it too. It just goes to show that without SW, she’s just an average joe with nothing to show.

Reactions: 4
Absolutely deceased at this paragraph 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I’ve just remembered when Chesney walked home with a curry and he drunkenly abandoned it mid-way (only for Dan to retrieve it and reheat it at 3am) and I can’t stop laughing to myself.

Send help please.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Poor lamb has a bad head after working her first Saturday in a while (due to aNnUaL LeAVE)

• Haha
I’ve just remembered when Chesney walked home with a curry and he drunkenly abandoned it mid-way (only for Dan to retrieve it and reheat it at 3am) and I can’t stop laughing to myself.

Send help please.
What a classic moment. HE’S JUST DUMPED IT

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Poor Ches only agreed to go to IKEA for some meatballs in actual sauce, then Dan pulled the ‘we’ve got dry meatballs at home’ 🤣
38BB4F5E-3AE6-4A9F-BCA9-962BA2FFFA34.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Meatballs cooked in cream with no other flavouring added to make it a sauce??? And look at the clip of her nails, come on Dan you had enough days off to go get then done

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.