It's the Fergusons #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe they’re insinuating they could get full custody. They really don’t care what’s best for her. It’s all about them. And there goes the bloody go fund me suggestions again.

Reactions: 5
bleeping hell, they never stop stirring the pot do they. Talking about the other parent being awarded custody knowing full well that will get back to I’s mum. He’s such a nasty little bully and it pisses me off that more people can’t see through it.

Reactions: 9
Something has clearly happened for contact to be stopped and at her current age I's wishes and feelings should be sought by a child court officer. Hopefully this time away from the narcissists gives her wee mind time to heal from their constant manipulation. She is so much better off without them and Hopefully I's mother has been logging every abusive incident, message, public post etc

Reactions: 6
The whole "the system is sexist and biased against dads" tit really boils my piss. The system may well be weighed towards the parent with residence, and more often than not that is a mum, but not always and there is no bias on the basis of sex in the family courts (at least in my 15 years of experience).

I really and truly hope that the reason for contact being stopped is proportionate and based on welfare reasons, because if not then it means I is being weaponised and that's not acceptable. From what's been said on here about H I'd like to think that isn't the case but you never really know.

I feel deeply sorry for I who has been dragged through court case after court case in her relatively short life. She will know, she'll have been spoken to by cafcass officers or social workers and she's old enough to know what's going on. Moreover she's getting to the age where her wishes and feelings will have much more weight attached to them (albeit that's only one factor of the welfare checklist).

Al strikes me very much as one of the parents I've come across time and time again where it's more about what they feel they deserve or are entitled to and less about what's right for the child (whatever his protestations on social media). Look at his behaviour when the schools closed early one Christmas and he picked I up without notice to her mum "because the court order said the end of term" 🙄

It all needs keeping off socials. Especially in this day and age when everything can be used as evidence.

Reactions: 15
I’m confused - they say parents can break court orders and refuse visitation. This doesn’t make sense as if they could essentially just keep I and not send her home then I’m sure they would have done that when they were granted the few hours visitation ?
There has to be more to this than meets the eye. I personally think I’s mum is a saint to keep a dignified silence, esp after sharing the photos essentially of her boys.

Reactions: 7
They are going all out on their attack of I's mum, insinuating it is all her fault / wrong-doing. I'd say Al the cheater is trying to goad her into cracking / responding. Hold your head high Hannah, you are so much better than that pair of narcissists!

I don’t believe there is some terrible tale to tell where he is the victim and I’s mum is the
devil. If there was, he wouldn’t have kept silent.

Look at all the tit he’s shared anyway. Saying he’s stayed silent is laughable.

It’s just the poor me narrative at play again.

Reactions: 14
I don’t believe for one second that he would keep quiet if he had this massive story to tell. Not a chance.

Reactions: 5
There has to be more to this than meets the eye. I personally think I’s mum is a saint to keep a dignified silence, esp after sharing the photos essentially of her boys.
I don’t know how she does it. I’d be so angry and so upset at them treating poor I that way, let alone dragging her two boys into it who have absolutely nothing to do with the pair of scumbags. How do people buy into their bullshit?!

Reactions: 8
And
I don’t know how she does it. I’d be so angry and so upset at them treating poor I that way, let alone dragging her two boys into it who have absolutely nothing to do with the pair of scumbags. How do people buy into their bullshit?!
now he’s making out that she is the one causing I to alienate herself - look at the page he just suggested people who can’t see their kids follow and the posts he has commented on - screen shot below. Such a narcissist 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Vile.
so he’s really hinting that her mum has alienated her against her dad & step mum. And that the reason she’s stopped seeing them is because she’s saying she doesn’t want to and her mum is listening to that.

its so irritating because they only share one side of the story and on a big platform that can be quite damaging. After what he shared the other day, it’s really easy to find her mum’s accounts. Is he hoping his followers will go on a witch hunt on their behalf?

shes 10, she goes to high school this year and she’s clearly aware of a lot of what goes on.

Reactions: 13
I hope Isla gives them hell when she’s a teenager. Although sadly, I think it’ll just get more messy. When ever her mum stops her doing something she wants or deems she’s old enough to do (as is the way of grumpy teenagers) she’s got a parent she can go running too who’ll pander to her every whim & totally agree with her that mum is the baddie. It’ll probably be a complete nightmare 🥴

Maybe she doesn’t want to go because she is there to see her dad and most of the time he’s at football? Contact is for her to see her Dad, maybe she’s tired of not spending time with her Dad?
Maybe she's tired of being broadcasted on social media considering she's going to secondary school?
I feel for her mum, I hate the spin about alienation etc. Maybe the constant digs at her mum have caused her to want to step back.
Kids have the right to not have their custody situations shared on social media.

So, if a child says they don’t want to go are you supposed to force them? Make them go somewhere that they aren’t comfortable?

You can bet if it was the other way round and I’d lived with the saints and didn’t want to visit her mum, he would be respecting her choices and shouting about it.

Reactions: 12
My little girl is 8, she's said she'd rather not go to dad's house when we are back in Wales but she is happy to go to aunty's house, as she is happy to go to her paternal grandfather and his wife and kids for a weekend every 6 or so weeks - I is clearly old enough to stand on her two feet and say actually I don't want to stay at dads because of this that and the other, as a pre Teen not having her own room/space would be high up on my list if assumptions. This narrative they portray is really tit, I'd say all their followers now know Hs name, what she does for a living ect and this constant we aren't talking about it but clearly we are talking about it tit! And the house survey how the duck have they been approved for a mortgage duck right off neither of them even have a proper job and are always skint .... I'll stop now 😂

Reactions: 2
The sleeping arrangements are a really good point. She’s was always either sharing a bed with them (which obviously isn’t going to work at her age) or was sharing with her younger brother, it’s hardly ideal. At her age she is bound to want space and privacy.

I wonder if Isla offered to see him at the weekends just for the day (either the two of them or with Ted) would he even agree? He seems like a control freak, his way or no way.

She never officially lived with him as they split when she was newborn, so I’ve never really understood why he was awarded so much custody.

Reactions: 8
I would say his ranting and raving about her choice of secondary school has upset I as he was clearly livid...and it seems her mums family is very close so I'd say the chances of I running to the narcissists during her teens is very slim. From those instagram posts the cheat has shared he is clearly going to turn on I now as in how dare a child alienate him / not adhere to his boundaries. Classic narcissistic behaviour. If he cared about I's feeling he wouldn't share all this on social media. Hateful selfish man...all about power!

Reactions: 11
I think the constant digs about her mum on social media, the fact she is a pre-teen girl who probably doesn't want to share a room with a brother, the negativity surrounding their attitudes towards her mother... It’s all climaxed into this situation where she wants to step back.
I don't blame her.
The behaviour is toxic and ok you want to be influencers and earn a buck from it but know when you should keep certain things off social media. If my ex husband had behaved this way I would have been so concerned for my kid’s mental wellbeing. This kid is not a teeny baby unaware of anything- she's a pre-teen and even if she doesn't have access to social media then kids at her school def do!

Sorry not 100% clued up but isn’t their a certain age where girls and boys aren’t meant to share? Is this a legal thing? Could that be a big factor?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.