It's the Ferguson’s #5 Led by Ted or Gaslit by Al. You decide?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hehe oh they all have matching ones, makes it way less cringy ok

I’m a mum myself but I still remember cringing at my own parents so hard.
Sometimes I turn round and see my kids cringing at me and then my own toes curl up.

This vaccine photo shoot at the vaccine centre had the effect on me like that feeling inside when your mum does something soooo embarrassing and you just can’t even look, walk off and pretend she’s not your mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No one has commented negatively on the post so... yeah just wanted to show the t shirt. But even if you had it already, it doesn’t mean you aren’t a bit of a cheating douche for wearing it when going to vaccinated. I mean was it for the photo op (like the whole BLM charade) or so the nurse would praise you? So thirsty (cheaters).
Of course no one commented or messaged them, it’s what they have read here.... again 😂 do we think they would know what to do with themselves if they actually had a life rather than read here all the time 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I wonder why the cheats have kept that T-shirt for years? Do you think they were secretly hoping for a world wide pandemic in which we all needed vaccinating so they could use it? Or just massive hoarders?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The uniform of a woke social wannabe influencer

I’m sure they also have things with rainbows on they get down from the loft on Pride Day

a black square saved in their photo reel albums

Reactions: 5
Why do they make a big deal out of EVERYTHING! Why buy a t-shirt for it?! Embarrassing behaviour.

Reactions: 7
We have offended the idea they have of themselves, trendy young social issues warriors 🤣

Reality: unemployed middle aged white couple who drink beer every night

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm in a right state here, I've had a call to come for my first vaccine tomorrow. What the bloody hell am i going to do, I haven't got a vaccine t-shirt, or anyone who can take a million photos of me as I'm having the jab.
Absolutely beside myself here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm in a right state here, I've had a call to come for my first vaccine tomorrow. What the bloody hell am i going to do, I haven't got a vaccine t-shirt, or anyone who can take a million photos of me as I'm having the jab.
🤣🤣🤣 there’s no point getting it now, it’s been the 1year anniversary of covid, it would be boring if you got it now. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Get a plain white t shirt and use a black sharpie 😂😂😂😂 can’t let the moment pass by without a photocall, I mean if it’s not on the ‘gram it didn’t happens 😂😂😂

• Haha
Message Saint Jen, she’s so amazing I’m sure she will let you borrow her top and she will even deliver it to you as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm curious did they (lying) cheats actually have their vaccinations yesterday? As they (husband thief) haven't been photographed with their vaccination cards which also shows the date of vaccination, as everyone else has been?? Or did they wait for the anniversary for greater content/ engagement??

Last edited:
No way would they have been allowed to pose like that or even go in with no appointment

Notice it’s one thing she didn’t volunteer to do, is this because she usually just picks up her charity cases off the street or on IG. No need for any pesky CRB check that way eh 🤣

Get a plain white t shirt and use a black sharpie 😂😂😂😂 can’t let the moment pass by without a photocall, I mean if it’s not on the ‘gram it didn’t happens 😂😂😂
Don’t forget to post a word salad about the symbolism of the day 👍🏻

• Haha
Ha loving the DM in stories. Literally no one is questioning vaccines 😂 They’re questioning these guys being cringe as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thank god for you guys, otherwise I would have to turn up in my normal clothes, just have the vaccine, and leave.
Can't imagine missing that gram opportunity

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm curious did they (lying) cheats actually have their vaccinations yesterday? As they (husband thief) haven't been photographed with their vaccination cards which also shows the date of vaccination, as everyone else has been?? Or did they wait for the anniversary for greater content/ engagement??
They will show us now, I’m sure of it ❤🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
We don’t get cards here. Also I never got photo. I feel I need to go again just for the photos.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.