Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vivian124

VIP Member
Yep i like her too. She's very motherly. And yes her and Ava are lovely. I just wish she'd stop smelling fridays and doing those stupid transformation reels no makeup then full face, they're cringe.

Reactions: 1

Vivian124

VIP Member
I really hope that about the daughter isn't true because she's best friends with her and the daughter does everything for her, I really really hope that isn't true. If she lost her job I'd have imagined she'd have said it. Would love to know why things went so sour with slimming world, she won't talk about it, curiosity is killing me 😄

Bettybob

I cant tell, just she made such a fuss of leaving her mon-fri job to go shift work, then was in and out of work with sickness injuries, dont know but maybe the shift work didnt suit and is not willing to admit it maybe.

Hot lips

Chatty Member
I dont think she really likes the new job, seems like every few weeks its a injury, sickness, bug, covid, holiday.....or just incredibly unfortunate
Shes found of job hopping, think she looks to have an unhappy life, always complaining, about other people’s account. , be real , then gets teeth done like the rest 😂

Cpeople

VIP Member
She jobs hops a lot , if uz remember her last job she was out for weeks with her back.The way she snorts gets me every time she comes on

Bettybob

I dont think she really likes the new job, seems like every few weeks its a injury, sickness, bug, covid, holiday.....or just incredibly unfortunate

Hot lips

Chatty Member
Surprised there isn't a thread for her, she's around a while, mum of 2 living in Laois on a health kick to be healthy and happy and turned her back on slimming world, unislim etc.
Jumps. From one diet to the next , was she not a slimming world leader , now slimming world doesn’t work , In her opinion , cAnt keep up , with all the diet group bashing. , mightn’t work for u. , but works for others

Vivian124

VIP Member
How can you tell? She's gone radio silent the past month or so all of a sudden whatever that's about. I wish she'd come on and say why.

Bettybob

Glad she came on and said how she lost the weight she does look great each to their own if I cud do it I wud.

Bettybob

Oh my lord she is a cliche.. her storys this morning 😬 dont even get me started on the fact that a few yrs ago she stated yeah she had wonky teeth and she wasnt changing it for the gram. Now has had them changed compest bonding or such 🤦‍♀️

Laurajane3030

Chatty Member
Well shes lost a load of weight looked fab at a wedding...for some1 that had a slimwith me page odd that shes not showing how shes acheiving it like cus she was great inspiration back in the day
You think so? I think she looks more or less the same

Bettybob

No idea, think she got too busy wit a shift work job and daily family life,she had content with her food stuff which in fairness was nice to watch as was on same old journey, she didnt like using diet anymore....now shes no content and id say she nos it. But i did like following her in the old snap chat days, they all changed and got notions about their insta pages once they switched from snap chat if u ask me

Bettybob

They did lots to their house over the last two yrs like everybody, i was really looking forward to seeing that spare room she painted a lovely dark green with the table and chairs....had the dinner in the kitchen on a island l, which is grand too...some days has woeful notions other days she sneers at the people wit notions 🙄😆

Vivian124

VIP Member
I know zero about gastric weight loss surgeries so 11 weeks post surgery would she have been able to indulge on the cruise?

Vivian124

VIP Member
Drives me mad that she's still a housewife in the 50s cooking cleaning laundry for her adult son. Her daughter is brilliant but her son sounds totally useless.