Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emma369

I quite like Fiona, I agree with a lot of the thing she says and she’s very down to earth but I think she tries a bit too hard to make out that she doesn’t want things that she very clearly does want. Claims she doesn’t give a fuck about being skinny or having an “Instagram house” or a romantic husband but the more she pushes that she doesn’t want these things, it becomes apparent that she does. Doesn’t want to be skinny but will share when she looses weight, doesn’t want a perfect house but will show when her hall/dining room is done up etc etc. I think she just can’t make up her mind a lot of the time and she feels like by saying it enough times, that she doesn’t want something, she’ll convince herself she doesn’t actually want it 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Bettybob

Her post up this morning about dress being 10 yr old and not needing plus size anymore. I knew she lost weight wonder how she did it

Nkomoagogo

I should probably put this in the rave thread but I have to say I like her. She's relatable. I eat super healthy, never stop moving and still overweight. I will always struggle and I suppose she is the same. I think she has a beautiful relationship with Ava so I hope the above comment is untrue. Her house isnt a mansion or insta ready so i like that also. Theres too many Pippas and Rosies now...so over the bullshit.

She is painful. New “goals”, water bottles, fridge yoke to mark off. She’s just on repeat. Then the loooonnnggg talk about how it’s ok to be in a bad mood/day. No-one said it wasn’t, she’s just paranoid about herself. No crap in the house she says - just get on with it, eat and exercise whatever way you want. This constant talking and counting is getting her nowhere only making herself look stupid. Like she’ll go all guns blazing (for the 1000th time) and then she’ll go on a binge. Cue a big speel about copping on, making hard choices, doing “it”, blah blah. She must be near 50, can she not accept herself as she is?
She’ll never get where she wants the way she carries on.
Also I’d say drink is a BIG factor.

Laurajane3030

Chatty Member
I cant tell, just she made such a fuss of leaving her mon-fri job to go shift work, then was in and out of work with sickness injuries, dont know but maybe the shift work didnt suit and is not willing to admit it maybe.
She didn’t leave anyway, I know a girl who works in Pfizer and her Xmas party is tonight too.. unless it’s a coincidence

Vivian124

VIP Member
I remember a few years ago too Fiona said more or less they were broke so much so she would have to stop going to slimming world meetings and her sister gifted her a 12 week countdown.. so im guessing she'll take whatever job brings in the cash.

Bettybob

Have been a bit yeah or neh about Fiona this long while but lovin the cruise content is very good lots of good tips if ye were to do it especially excusions, but I still think Fiona has lost alot of weight and for some1 who had a slim wit Fiona page wish she'd share cus darn she does look fabulous

Bettybob

Well shes lost a load of weight looked fab at a wedding...for some1 that had a slimwith me page odd that shes not showing how shes acheiving it like cus she was great inspiration back in the day

Hot lips

Chatty Member
I get the feeling she doesn't settle to long in one job has had a few different ones in the last few years. Putting up 6k ,8k in the bag who gives a shite if she does 20k just do it and shut up about it because nobody cares. And this shite of oh I had a bad weekend food wise buts that's ok.
I get the feeling she doesn't settle to long in one job has had a few different ones in the last few years. Putting up 6k ,8k in the bag who gives a shite if she does 20k just do it and shut up about it because nobody cares. And this shite of oh I had a bad weekend food wise buts that's ok.
cant understand if she’s struggling for years go get the gastric band , tired of her trying none successfully to loose weight, shes a funny fish , giving out about other accounts, re their homes , shopping hauls , u wont see that here , saying why cant people be happy with themselves, yet she gets her teeth done like the rest of the huns , always contradicting herself, i don’t understand her tbh

Hot lips

Chatty Member
She's some woman for the walking and exercising, puts me to shame. And from what I've seen she cooks healthy and meal preps. Dunno how the weight isn't falling off her.
Will they ever give it a rest on about what they ate over Easter and get on the band wagon again , ffs , the walks , sweaty pictures, the steps, speed of walks, calorie counting. Who gives a fuck , do u , we don’t want to hear it

Reactions: 1

Vivian124

VIP Member
She's very down to earth but i can't tap my screen fast enough when she starts smelling Friday🙄 it's wearing very thin.

• Heart

Vivian124

VIP Member
I just think she needs to lay off that clicking of the fingers to magically make a dinner or magically clean the house or when she looks like crap then puts her makeup brush up to the screen and next shot she has a full face of makeup. It's overkill.

Laurajane3030

Chatty Member
It was a boutique for plus size women, turned out to be some pyramid scheme or something she said at the time.
I think it's ok if she switches jobs, i don't think she had the opportunity to go to college or follow her dreams her being a very young mother and all.
Ah ok. I do understand that somewhat re young mothers. My mother has worked in the same job in a factory doing quite manual work for nearly 15 years because that’s what pays quite a good bit of money & is a stable job. Now that we’re grown she still would never consider leaving because that’s what she’s become so used to