Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vivian124

VIP Member
Yeah i hate to say it but she hasn't changed physically in years, all that walking she does, makes no sense why she hasn't lost much weight.

Lovelula

VIP Member
I personally know the family and this difficult time she's going threw is because of her daughter she tried take her own life. Her 2 cousin got weightloss sugery and she was horribly mad over and made nasty stories because the had great success. She now works somewhere else because she lots her old job. She is a nasty piece of work that wants noting but attention who junk eats in secret
Wow she wont like that message...she is trying years at the weight loss,getting nowhere.. do you know why she lost her job?Seemed mad alright to go into shift work....

Cpeople

VIP Member
I get the feeling she doesn't settle to long in one job has had a few different ones in the last few years. Putting up 6k ,8k in the bag who gives a shite if she does 20k just do it and shut up about it because nobody cares. And this shite of oh I had a bad weekend food wise buts that's ok.

Hot lips

Chatty Member
She's some woman for the walking and exercising, puts me to shame. And from what I've seen she cooks healthy and meal preps. Dunno how the weight isn't falling off her.
Definitely, easy put it up , do they do it another thing , hard putting up the sweat pictures, yuck

brandambassador

VIP Member
I really hope that about the daughter isn't true because she's best friends with her and the daughter does everything for her, I really really hope that isn't true. If she lost her job I'd have imagined she'd have said it. Would love to know why things went so sour with slimming world, she won't talk about it, curiosity is killing me 😄
i know nothing of Fiona’s SW story. But I do know that past leaders who leave SW and then maybe start a new plan or come on and say that SW isn’t for them anymore - if someone reports it to SW they get a solicitors Letter from them.Unislil
Is similar, a woman up in mayo left them and started her own ‘weightloss with Maureen’ type thing - exact same plan as unislim just worded as something else & she had to cease business then for 12 months until she was gone from unislim a certain time. A lot of them leave because it’s a very hit and miss business- nobody wants to lose weight in summer, it’s a September and January rush really! So I reckon Fiona must have said something about them after she left and they heard it back.

Vivian124

VIP Member
Yeah perhaps, her legs would be thick enough, reminds me of my own legs which is why i don't wear ankle boots and tights cos my ankles are as big as the rest of my leg🙄🙈

Vivian124

VIP Member
She didn't have to go to a full length mirror and show the leggings, all she'd to say was she wears dunnes😂 fishing for compliments perhaps...

Laurajane3030

Chatty Member
This one changes jobs like the weather! She was a Slimming World consultant, then owned a clothes shop that was unsuccessful, then administration, then her last job and now shift work. She seems like the type of person who has no idea of who she is or where she’s going in life. It’s sad really
What was the clothes shop like? She never talks about those jobs

Bettybob

Some sort of shift work....something 20yr olds do....sorry but im her age and with grown up kids not a hope wud i do that....did that in me 20s

Hot lips

Chatty Member
Thankfully ive avoided covid till now so im not up to speed but if someone in the house, im guessing ava, has covid why are they all isolating? Shouldn't she just be isolating? Everyone else is negative.
The lectures, she pretends she doesn’t want the insta family, house , slim body, clearly she does , her account is so boring, she needs to jazz it up , her food and exercise not working, ild say she be gone for a gastric band , only its so expensive, ild say its killing her , the cousin lost all the weight, terrible to have your life focused around weight ,

Vivian124

VIP Member
Wow those (not that nasty) comments really triggered her, I'm guessing there's alot more going on and they pushed her over the edge. Would love to know what happened this year with her

Cpeople

VIP Member
Honestly when she came on and spoke about it and was emotional I thought yes delighted for you but to be honest now I’m finding her quite condescending the way she is speaking about the weight falling off her no clothes fit etc - the majority of her audience are from her slim with Fiona days I think a bit of humility wouldn’t go amiss - I’m not saying she took the easy option in any way because I don’t think surgery is ever a shortcut but the reason the weight is falling off her is because of a medical intervention - a lot of us are still in the daily weight struggle
Absolutely 💯 Agree with you. I'd love to see what she eats to be honest with you.
I liked her because she was normal like anyone trying to loose weight. I follow another one and she can't drink a whole lot.
But that doesn't seem to be the case with Fiona and I think she'd rather drink and than eat now. Never thought I'd say this but she's like 🖕 to anyone else. I'm not showing food, I'm not going to be talking about this again right well wtf is your account about then.