Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t stand her either. Her & her hubby are morbidly obese. They want a baby but I think they need to look at their eating/lifestyle habits before conceiving. They’ve been trying for years. They really are an unhealthy weight.

Reactions: 5
You both feel the same way I do. I also think she’s a narcissist and a flake, she never finishes anything she starts unless it’s food!

Absolutely love her, think she's one of the most genuine people I watch on YouTube. Also like the fact she works full-time, and has no desire for YouTube to become her job.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Absolutely love her, think she's one of the most genuine people I watch on YouTube. Also like the fact she works full-time, and has no desire for YouTube to become her job.
It’s really interesting that we all watch the same content but experience her in very different ways. I suppose that’s true for all all you tubers. Horses for courses I guess and I’m pleased you enjoy watching her [emoji3]

I used to really like her but she does my head in now. She’s got zero content! She dragged out her NY and Vegas vlogs over weeeeeks. All her IG captions are “take me back...” “dreaming about this thing I ate in Vegas” “planning our next trip” blah blah...so boring and predictable 🙄

• Haha
I've met her and she truly is a lovely lady. She is not morbidly obese at all, and even if she was, plus women have babies! It's a bit too much to comment on someone's fertility like it's nothing, its too personal

Reactions: 18
Felt a little sad watching herfsthers day video, I guess that is what she wanted..

8 feel she tries hard to be like miss budget beauty and brummy Mummy which is cringe.

Does anyone else get the feeling she is jealous of candice?

Reactions: 2
I sense that she is jealous of Candice too.

Hey Chibbychub, I agree the comments about her fertility are personal. But I can’t lie, when I watched her earlier videos where she spoke about infertility yet continues to lead a sedentary life with a poor diet, I can’t help but think to myself why doesnt she make a change to her lifestyle.? If Emma didn’t put that content out then I wouldn’t be able to share that opinion. If these influencers want to have influence then they should be prepared and emotionally resilient enough to deal with scrutiny and negative comments. Sorry to direct these comments towards you I guess I just wanted to explain my comments and feelings

I sense that she is jealous of Candice too.

Hey Chibbychub, I agree the comments about her fertility are personal. But I can’t lie, when I watched her earlier videos where she spoke about infertility yet continues to lead a sedentary life with a poor diet, I can’t help but think to myself why doesnt she make a change to her lifestyle.? If Emma didn’t put that content out then I wouldn’t be able to share that opinion. If these influencers want to have influence then they should be prepared and emotionally resilient enough to deal with scrutiny and negative comments. Sorry to direct these comments towards you I guess I just wanted to explain my comments and feelings
I totally get what you mean, opinions are welcomed! I'm just sensitive to the baby stuff for personal reasons. But you're right, it shouldn't get put out there in the first place really. Raising awareness can go a bit far sometimes, these influencers don't have to talk about absolutely EVERYTHING lol

I know she had glitter on her face but did she really need to post a close up of her warts and wrinkles on IG 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
ah I love Emma, she seems lovely person, don't think shes fake at all! ive been following her for years and she always replies to DMs etc and comments on my pics etc on insta. Also wouldn't say she's jealous of Candy! don't see where that's come from?! she's going to be her bridesmaid.
yes her content is quite dry sometimes but at least she's not doing hauls and buying tat every 5 mins like BMO2 etc..
Think some comments here are very personal! ie their fertility journey etc. we don't know the ins and outs and that's how she appears to want it now after the horrible comments she received a while back. Some of them were truly awful and nobody should be subjected to that!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Because so many of you like her I thought I’d check out her recent videos. I tried to watch with an open mind but i just can’t bear it though, she really does trigger my petty inner witch. Like I’ve written before I do find it interesting how we all see the same content from people but experience it in different ways. [emoji846]

Reactions: 1
I can’t stand her. I’ve survived a 10 year sub fertility and miscarriage nightmare, eventually having success with my last IVF attempt so believe me, I know how it feels to be utterly desperate to have a baby. But I also know I would - and did - do everything I could to make it work. In all the time she has been trying, if she lost even 2 pounds a MONTH she would be in a far better position for her body to conceive. Combine that with all the money she spends filling her house with tat from Primark and The Range, and repeated holidays to Vegas/NYC etc, they could’ve self funded treatment if they really wanted it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.