Its Em #8 Chinny the Haggling Charity Shop Queen, Kindly Gifted another Cricut Machine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just copying her mate Mik. You’re not posting on your public YouTube or IG if you’re truly depressed. She’s just on a downer after a New York trip and Christmas that she starts in November. She’s got no Jan/Feb home decorations and is at a loss until she can put her pastel Easter deccies up.

Plenty of people are miserable right now. It’s cold, wet, dark, everything costs a fortune. But she’ll still wish summer away and want the cold weather again in a few months.
I don't watch her mate, so is this a new thing to use the word depression? That fuckin sucks for folks who actually really suffer from it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't watch her mate, so is this a new thing to use the word depression? That fuckin sucks for folks who actually really suffer from it.
Emma seems to enjoy copying her friends at the moment. Mik has just been prescribed anti depressants so I think Emma is feeling left out.
Same as wanting a bar in the garage like Mik’s shed, again with her cloffice/choffice/whatever. And all sorts others have mentioned lately.

Reactions: 11
Emma seems to enjoy copying her friends at the moment. Mik has just been prescribed anti depressants so I think Emma is feeling left out.
Same as wanting a bar in the garage like Mik’s shed, again with her cloffice/choffice/whatever. And all sorts others have mentioned lately.
That's pretty fucked up, feeling left out! I hate being on ads, but I wouldn't be able to function without them.

Reactions: 10
I was gona echo that - it’s a mix of January blues and having to imitate Mikhila who she seems obsessed with copying.
I feel crap , I hate the cold and dark weather, but I know pretty much everyone I speak to feels like that in January.

Reactions: 12
In my opinion, if you truly had depression/anxiety, you wouldn't be physically able to make vlogs or YouTube videos. Some days you can't even brush your hair or teeth, get out of bed/shower or make yourself food/a drink. There is no way you could do the things these YouTubers do. It's all a joke to them. They are too narcissistic, sometimes it's hard to even watch telly/films when you are truly depressed, never mind making and editing your own videos. There is high functioning depression and anxiety, but that's in the form of being able to mask infront of friends and family. Maybe at work too. But making these YouTube videos? No way.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
In my opinion, if you truly had depression/anxiety, you wouldn't be physically able to make vlogs or YouTube videos. Some days you can't even brush your hair or teeth, get out of bed/shower or make yourself food/a drink. There is no way you could do the things these YouTubers do. It's all a joke to them. They are too narcissistic, sometimes it's hard to even watch telly/films when you are truly depressed, never mind making and editing your own videos. There is high functioning depression and anxiety, but that's in the form of being able to mask infront of friends and family. Maybe at work too. But making these YouTube videos? No way.
Your opinion is so right, I have days I can't physically get out of bed, don't shower etc, but these folks will still vlog and put out a video, they really piss me off when they say they're depressed.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So.. the XL tag was shown on her zzzzlog . She never usually shows tags on her hideous clothes choice. Is that because you've lost weight or the fact that Primark is so off in sizing ?🤔 18 -20 ?my arse ...

• Haha
So.. the XL tag was shown on her zzzzlog . She never usually shows tags on her hideous clothes choice. Is that because you've lost weight or the fact that Primark is so off in sizing ?🤔 18 -20 ?my arse ...
Never in a million years is she an 18-20 🤣 She’s the size of a bloody barn door. She’s easily a 24-26, if not more. She weighs more than 20 stone imo. And getting bigger by the day. She won’t see 50 if she continues this way.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Your opinion is so right, I have days I can't physically get out of bed, don't shower etc, but these folks will still vlog and put out a video, they really piss me off when they say they're depressed.
I am so sorry you feel that way, I do as well. It's crippling isn't it? And even on my best days that's when I'm only able to shower/wash my hair and do a little housework. Or visit my mam. Even on my very best day I couldnt put out a video to thousands of people. People like this are why others don't believe depression is real 😥

Edit to add: I'm only able to hold down a job as I work from home so on very bad days I don't have to interact with anyone.

• Heart
To be fair, she said it was her hormones. I’m going through the peri menopause at the moment too. It’s not fun.

Reactions: 4
To be fair, she said it was her hormones. I’m going through the peri menopause at the moment too. It’s not fun.
So am I but difference is, I’ve not just had an amazing trip to New York and more trips already booked. I’m not getting gifted free theatre shows. All these things would help lift my spirits I don’t have a big house and my own garden to live in. Instead I’m stuck in a small flat surrounded by hole neighbours, struggling to climb stairs everyday. And I get to stay skint to pay rent for all this. She lives in a 3 income home so has spare money to constantly treat herself. She also lives with her mum so that must be comforting. I have a mother from hell. Emma is a pathetic excuse for a woman who demands everyone to feel sorry for her, unlike most of us who feel sorry for ourselves yet have to get on with it!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
"What do we do when we're feeling down? We buy things." No most people don't, especially after Christmas. Big spoilt toddler.

Reactions: 9
Never in a million years is she an 18-20 🤣 She’s the size of a bloody barn door. She’s easily a 24-26, if not more. She weighs more than 20 stone imo. And getting bigger by the day. She won’t see 50 if she continues this way.
Primark have ventured into 'vanity sizing'.....and other companies have followed suit. An XL is something like a 48-50 inch bust....a medium is 42-44/large 44-46...she definitely needs 2xl .....the dressing gown she got from Next barely touched at the front - the xl is 43 inch the 2xl at next is a 48 inch

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Poor little Chinderella, locking herself away in her bathroom because her hormones are making her sad 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.