It’s Em #7 She really really fancies herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does the friend she went to the festival with also have a YT channel? Is she worth a watch? 🤷‍♀️
I’ve only recently discovered the delights of Em’s channel 😉.

Reactions: 5
Does the friend she went to the festival with also have a YT channel? Is she worth a watch? 🤷‍♀️
I’ve only recently discovered the delights of Em’s channel 😉.
yes she does, Mikhila McDaid. She has a thread of here. She’s not worth watching unless you’re also obsessed with America , never washing your hair, never wearing a bra and continuously trashing your house with botched DIY. Safe to say most of us hate - watch:sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
yes she does, Mikhila McDaid. She has a thread of here. She’s not worth watching unless you’re also obsessed with America , never washing your hair, never wearing a bra and continuously trashing your house with botched DIY. Safe to say most of us hate - watch:sneaky:
Ha ha! 😂. Thanks for the heads up.
I might have join you in a hate watch then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought she said a while ago that she'd be joining him in St Andrews? Prob too much of a baby to make the journey on her own! Surprised she got a train back from that festival. Driving back from Scotland for a weekend is just ridiculous, and as others have mentioned; she doesn't drive so doesn't realised the level of concentration it takes, which would be knackering. She's like some lovestruck bloody teenager! How does she think people cope every day who are on their own and have nobody. Grrrr!

Reactions: 14
That stupid reel singing about ‘caffeine’, and she’s making a DECAFF coffee?? Make it make sense Emma.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I bet her mum rang Chris and said "get back here now or I'll kill her her. She's refusing to leave her room and I'm run ragged pandering to her. I'm off the pub to get pissed"...or something like that🤪🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Caffeine ooooooooooooooooooooooo caffeine oooooooo no caffeine oooooooo but caffeine but yes but nooooo joooehonkinglinee

Reactions: 6
Seriously she really don't care about embarrassing herself....you've got to admire her 🤣🤣
I know, right?!

It’s this when she makes her crying videos about having low confidence and all that where it’s just like, no, I don’t believe you. All sorts of cringy reels, daily selfies, literally convinces people to take her to that farm place seasonally and gets them to take photos of her.

• Heart
Agree she should not be getting anything free. Greedy Em. If anything she needs to be gifted something to stop her giant cheeks getting bigger - maybe some healthier eating tips and exercise classes.
Cant believe Chris drove hundreds of miles home to see her when she has her mum at home and he’s only away for short spells anyway . Absolute baby

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s making such a big deal about the weather. It looks like it’s been about 25°c in the south today and only 20 ish where I am. Calm down.

The simpletons in the comments on the latest reel with ‘fingers crossed we all survive this heat’, oh behave!! and ‘I love your lashes’, does someone seriously think they’re real? Do none of these people go on holiday to moderately warm places? Does Hyacinth not love Vegas, which is in a desert and 30°+ in spring?

• Haha
  • Heart
Yep, and her 'friend' Mik is also constantly moaning about being too hot right now, despite going to Vegas and New York during the summer holidays in recent years! Get a grip. We get about 3 weeks of really good weather here a year. If you don't like it is soon passes!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She mentioned in an old vlog she was going to maybe come on holiday where I live..ATM we have weather warnings and 46 degrees forecast. She's an idiot who just spouts tit for attention.

Reactions: 6
She mentioned in an old vlog she was going to maybe come on holiday where I live..ATM we have weather warnings and 46 degrees forecast. She's an idiot who just spouts tit for attention.
When she went to Greece she had her own pool. She can’t swim but floated around keeping cool. She’d be better off going to Iceland or the Antarctic!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.