It’s Em #5 Warty, Forty but definitely not sporty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's Em #6 Gifted a cricut for no reason, Tiny Em loves gluttony every festive season

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was just watching her weekly outfit video and as usual she hasn't answered any comments, except two who asked for the link for her gifted, affiliate linked items. Honestly how greedy can you be? She doesn't give a flying flute about her followers. Why they continue to schmooze over her I'll never know? 🤷
Someone should comment/ email her pretending to be a company and offer her fake items see how quickly she replies.
Another coat that she cant do up. What's the point of buying something if it doesn't serve the purpose.

• Haha
Someone should comment/ email her pretending to be a company and offer her fake items see how quickly she replies.
Another coat that she cant do up. What's the point of buying something if it doesn't serve the purpose.
That's a good idea!!
I don't understand why she needs soo many coats!

Reactions: 10
That's a good idea!!
I don't understand why she needs soo many coats!
For all those dog walks she doesnt do 😂.

i think its a fantasy self thing when people over buy a specific thing, for example this is the coat ill wear on dog walks and then ill be excited to go but it doesnt have that effect so they buy another one…the issue isnt what your wearing its that you cba doing the dog walk

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For all those dog walks she doesnt do 😂.

i think its a fantasy self thing when people over buy a specific thing, for example this is the coat ill wear on dog walks and then ill be excited to go but it doesnt have that effect so they buy another one…the issue isnt what your wearing its that you cba doing the dog walk
And buys coats that don't do up? :ROFLMAO:

She's 'airing on the side of caution' (erring :unsure: )

I cannot believe how excited she got for the panto ......and for the pizza at work ! She's like a big kid !

Is her friendship with Khila cooling a little? They normally send each other a homemade advent calendar......although Khila has said she isn't buying for adults anymore.......

Reactions: 13
Theres boxing day sales to go yet. She will be on the hunt for the cheapest tat I mean coat she can find and one that doesnt do up. She probably tells herself she needs to "downsize." Shes a walking talking advert for crap. #its em 6 Tiny Queen of cheap tat, perusing for condom hats and free anyfink

• Haha
  • Heart
Thread suggestion
I haven't been on holiday(except for all the staycations),lots of thing to touch.Yay!

Reactions: 7
Thread Suggestion; It's Em #6. "What's noo Wednesday" Nuffink, Nuffink is new, she's still, ahem, tiny, still grabbing freebies and let's not mention Paris.

Sorry, I've got real grump on today, compounded by how freeloading influencers are. People are out of work, queuing at food banks, loved ones are ill and twats like this are moaning about cancelled travel plans. Read the room dickheads.

Reactions: 15
She's 'airing on the side of caution' (erring :unsure: )

I cannot believe how excited she got for the panto ......and for the pizza at work ! She's like a big kid !

Is her friendship with Khila cooling a little? They normally send each other a homemade advent calendar......although Khila has said she isn't buying for adults anymore.......
I think it's more to do with khila not having any money. She barely spent in the months leading up to new york. I would imagine that was also out of absolute necessity rather than learning self-control. It wouldn't fit into the influencer, social media fantasy world to admit to being broke.

Having said that, i wouldn't be surprised if that friendship runs it's course. Em gets the most views, and the joint videos she used to post with all the dancing, prancing, attention seeking behaviour in the background always got negative feedback from em's fan base.

Reactions: 8
It’s Em #6 Bo Selecta Face is shiny but that’s ok my mate says I’m tiny.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I was just watching her weekly outfit video and as usual she hasn't answered any comments, except two who asked for the link for her gifted, affiliate linked items. Honestly how greedy can you be? She doesn't give a flying flute about her followers. Why they continue to schmooze over her I'll never know? 🤷
Agreed! I think it's so rude that she never responds to any of the comments, and some of her followers are very loyal and really gush over her! The least she could do is acknowledge them! One thing I'd say for Candy, is that she always replies to her subscribers, and in a personal way. Em is too lazy!

Reactions: 12
Thread Suggestion; It's Em #6. "What's noo Wednesday" Nuffink, Nuffink is new, she's still, ahem, tiny, still grabbing freebies and let's not mention Paris.

Sorry, I've got real grump on today, compounded by how freeloading influencers are. People are out of work, queuing at food banks, loved ones are ill and twats like this are moaning about cancelled travel plans. Read the room dickheads.
Sorry you're feeling down, think most of us are tbh, but then you see likes of her, obviously no money worries at all, showing us all the new kitchen, carpets, sofas, clothes etc, then moans about having to cancel a holiday in a pandemic which has been going on for the last 2 years, shame on her :mad:

Agreed! I think it's so rude that she never responds to any of the comments, and some of her followers are very loyal and really gush over her! The least she could do is acknowledge them! One thing I'd say for Candy, is that she always replies to her subscribers, and in a personal way. Em is too lazy!
Yes 100%! At least Candy is decent enough to give her followers the time of day but of course to Em it's just a 'hobby' she can give up anytime! I never minded her at first but only watched her occasionally but when she started saying that and blanking her supporters it put me right off her. Cheeky sod! Just a hobby but you're happy to take all the freebies that come with it!

Yes 100%! At least Candy is decent enough to give her followers the time of day but of course to Em it's just a 'hobby' she can give up anytime! I never minded her at first but only watched her occasionally but when she started saying that and blanking her supporters it put me right off her. Cheeky sod! Just a hobby but you're happy to take all the freebies that come with it!
Em will probably do her normal thing in January saying she's having a break from YT

• Haha
Sorry you're feeling down, think most of us are tbh, but then you see likes of her, obviously no money worries at all, showing us all the new kitchen, carpets, sofas, clothes etc, then moans about having to cancel a holiday in a pandemic which has been going on for the last 2 years, shame on her :mad:
Thank you, my family, touch wood, have been very lucky. We've both got secure jobs and we've stayed as well as can be. I just think the humble brags when life is so tit for so many people is unnecessary. We've not seen any mention of foodbank donations or charity hauls for a long time, the theatre tickets, I'd rather they were gifted to children or families in need, the gifted clothes well they could go to a refuge to help women who've fled with nothing. The snack surprise and degusta boxes too. She just so ignorant of the world around her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I can’t stand the sad pouts she pulls and the woe is me stories because she genuinely feels she’s been hard hit by covid because she hasn’t been able to go on holiday. These places she wants to visit aren’t going anywhere, and she still has the ability to plan for the future. Some people don’t have that luxury because they have no job or they died from it. Of course we need to get the violins out though because Em can’t get to Vegas or Disney 🥲

Reactions: 16
Of course we need to get the violins out though because Em can’t get to Vegas or Disney 🥲
Also know as “travelling” 😉

I bet it’s killing her that Kim has been on so many trips recently, I’m sure she’s been on around 4 city breaks in the last few months!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.