It’s Em #5 Warty, Forty but definitely not sporty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon they really do call Em tiny.... Tiny Tears because she is always wailing and crying 😢😢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm sure she's said she's 5' 5". WHICH IS AVERAGE HEIGHT FOR A WOMAN. Kim is 6 foot, of course Emma will look short compared to her.

Exactly! I’m 5’6 and my partner is 6’2 and I often look really short next to him but I know I’m not !! She is average height not short or tiny!

Reactions: 10
Exactly! I’m 5’6 and my partner is 6’2 and I often look really short next to him but I know I’m not !! She is average height not short or tiny!
I'm barely 5'2 I'm the shortie of the family and always get called little 'un everyone else is 5'8+ in height she is definitely not short or tiny😂

Reactions: 6
When Em's with Khila does she refer to her as her teeny tiny fwend.......No of course not........and theres a massive noticeable difference between them two, much much more than her and Kim

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This always brings a smile to my face - do you remember when Em went to London for her 60th birthday and Chris got tickets for a play, she was so excited cos he got FRONT ROW tickets! When she showed the encore on her you tube video, the front of the stage was about two feet above her head, she must have had to lean back to see the play, and as the cast walked off the stage you could see up their skirts :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This always brings a smile to my face - do you remember when Em went to London for her 60th birthday and Chris got tickets for a play, she was so excited cos he got FRONT ROW tickets! When she showed the encore on her you tube video, the front of the stage was about two feet above her head, she must have had to lean back to see the play, and as the cast walked off the stage you could see up their skirts :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
That’s hilarious 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When Em's with Khila does she refer to her as her teeny tiny fwend.......No of course not........and theres a massive noticeable difference between them two, much much more than her and Kim
Exactly this! Em used to tower over Candy too!

Love your name by the way ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Love how you said it was her 60th birthday.. She looks and acts more like 60 than 40! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was just watching her weekly outfit video and as usual she hasn't answered any comments, except two who asked for the link for her gifted, affiliate linked items. Honestly how greedy can you be? She doesn't give a flying flute about her followers. Why they continue to schmooze over her I'll never know? 🤷

Reactions: 8
That face is like the masks from The Purge!

I think she got her wire's crossed with the Penhaligon travel atomiser.....you can't go and get it refilled every month for three months ......When you buy the atomiser, you can buy it empty.....if you later decide you want 5ml of perfume put in it - you can....but, only once within that three month period after you've bought it......

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.